Author Topic: How is the five dhyani Buddhas related to the emanations of Dorje Shugden?  (Read 9599 times)

kelly

DS is a complete form for us to practice by just practicing DS he can lead us to ultimate enlightenment so how can a complete form like this can be a spirit DS is a Buddha.

Jason Statham

I do believe that the five Dhyani Buddhas are related to the emanations of Dorje Shugden. Because the forms and specialty is very similar to all Dorje Shugden's forms. My friend once told me that the emanations of Dorje Shugden is related to the five Dyhani Buddhas because it is easier to interact with us. You see, Buddha Shakyamuni's teaching have passed down for about 2600 years and it is slowly fading and it is becoming more difficult for us to understand His teachings. That's why we need a new Buddha which is quite near to our generation and it is easier for us to understand His teachings. And the new arising Buddha is Dorje Shugden. The teachings that Buddha Shakyamuni and Dorje Shugden passed down are almost the same but their eras are different, so it is much easier for to understand Dorje Shugden's teachings than Buddha Shakyamuni's.