Author Topic: Shar Gaden Domo Geshe Rinpoche participating in Yangdup Puja  (Read 8538 times)

Big Uncle

I saw this earlier in the month on Shar Gaden's Facebook page but I thought I shared it here on the forum for people to be blessed by the wonderful images of the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche in Shar Gaden performing the Yangdup ritual. Happy Losar everyone and may this young Tulku live long and manifest his enlightened activities...

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:21:45 PM by Big Uncle »

DharmaSpace

Re: Shar Gaden Domo Geshe Rinpoche participating in Yangdup Puja
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »
We have many times come across the the namtar of high lamas how when they were very young they already took on the responsibility of learning and teaching the dharma to others. Hope we get to see more of Domo Geshe's enlightened qualities with time . Much promise in this young lama.

icy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 10:36:29 PM »
These pictures are super cool.  The world is waiting for Domo Geshe Rinpoche to turn the wheel of Dharma and continue the legacy as his predecessor had done. 

dsiluvu

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 12:37:57 PM »
Seeing these images of Domo Geshe Rinpoche just goes to show that practising Dorje Shugden does not bring you to the lower realms and obviously not "spirit" or "demon" worship.

So whatever His Holiness reason's are that Dorje Shugden is bad for us, then how come all these highly realised, if not "enlightened" Lamas can incarnate back and continue practising Dorje Shugden? Would they not know that what they are practising is a demonic spirit or not? It just becomes illogical and therefore that is why the BAN is strictly a "political" move I believe.

I also believe in order for something to "GROW" bigger, sometimes something "bad" has to happened to purify the negative karmas for there is much to gain when everyone realises how important and pivotal Dorje Shugden is to benefit the world. But don't get me wrong, this does not mean, the sufferings due to the Ban is acceptable or right either.

Rihanna

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
Seeing these images of Domo Geshe Rinpoche just goes to show that practising Dorje Shugden does not bring you to the lower realms and obviously not "spirit" or "demon" worship.

So whatever His Holiness reason's are that Dorje Shugden is bad for us, then how come all these highly realised, if not "enlightened" Lamas can incarnate back and continue practising Dorje Shugden? Would they not know that what they are practising is a demonic spirit or not? It just becomes illogical and therefore that is why the BAN is strictly a "political" move I believe.

I also believe in order for something to "GROW" bigger, sometimes something "bad" has to happened to purify the negative karmas for there is much to gain when everyone realises how important and pivotal Dorje Shugden is to benefit the world. But don't get me wrong, this does not mean, the sufferings due to the Ban is acceptable or right either.
[Yes, Domo Geshe Rinpoche is back, needless to say so has Trijang Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche, Geshe Rabten, and I heard from reliable sources that Dagom Rinpoche reincarnation has been found too. The sad part is: CTA still has not realised that these are all Dorje Shugden Lamas and despite practicing this demonic spirit, they are back in perfect human form continuing where they left off in their previous lives. So, is Dorje Shugden still a demonic spirit dear CTA??? ]

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 01:44:38 PM »
I rejoice that the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche is performing the Yangdrup Puja. He will surely lead the future generations in keeping the practice of Dorje Shugden alive and well.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
I rejoice that the attained mind of Domo Geshe Rinpoche has chosen to incarnate and return to continue to turn the wheel of dharma and continue the Dorje Shugden practice.

Big Uncle

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 07:34:38 AM »
Yeah, we are indeed fortunate. A high Lama like Domo Geshe Rinpoche endows us Dorje Shugden practitioners with a supreme source of merit. Each time, we make offerings to Domo Geshe Rinpoche in our body, speech or mind, we are creating immeasurable merits akin to making offerings to Lama Tsongkhapa himself. What more... when he starts to teach. However, I do recall that the previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche tend to be a private lama and only a select few are fortunate enough to be his students. Amazing!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:44:49 PM by Big Uncle »

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 03:33:33 PM »
Thank you Big Uncle for sharing these marvelous pictures of the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche performing a ritual in Shar Gaden monastery. May Domo Geshe Rinpoche and all the highly attained lamas have good health and long, healthy live to continue teaching and guiding all sentient beings out of sufferings. Really, with Domo Geshe reincarnating to be here among us again is substantial validation that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit.

DS Star

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 10:43:59 PM »
Picture pains a thousand words...

These photos just show to the world that highly qualified lamas reincarnate back to continue their compassionate mission of helping sentient beings...

A normal young boy would not have the ability to learn so fast and be an expert in ritual like this young Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

I rejoice very much with Domo Geshe Rinpoche's progress and it just proof to the world that practising Dorje Shugden is helping him, not harming him. So Dorje Shugden is a real Dharma Protector not demon.

kris

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 11:10:59 AM »
Rejoice to see Domo Geshe Rinpoche has grown up (slightly) and is performing puja... in not too long ago, young Domo Geshe Rinpoche's was recognized as a high re-incarnation Lama, but His mother didn't want to let the monastery to recognize Him because His mother was told that Dorje Shugden is evil and all... After His mother reads about dorjeshugden.com website, she started to gain faith eventually sent Him to monastery.

As dsiluvu pointed out, if Dorje Shugden is indeed evil, how can He control His rebirth and come back to benefit others?

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »

Really wonderful to see the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche participating in the Yangdup puja.
May all be bless by him and for him to continue the practice of Dorje Shugden.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 05:58:43 AM »
Seeing & knowing a young high lama like Domo Geshe Rinpoche continuing his path of spirituality & his lineage makes me very happy. I am sure a lot of Domo Geshe Rinpoche students from his previous incarnation is also happy to know that their lama is back and has the right education.

No doubt, Domo Geshe Rinpoche is young still and not at the ripe age to teach. However, the fact that his main incarnation is back and is supported by Shugden & also HH Trijang Rinpoche, this has already influence a lot of us that we are also on the right path. Action will always speak louder then words.

paolorossi

• Email
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 08:51:03 AM »
Glory to TOMO GESHE RINPOCHE YANSI may He become a perfect example for us who aspire to practise the Great Protector Dorje Shugden.paolo

grandmapele

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2014, 06:40:36 AM »
It is heartening to see the young high lama performing Yangdup puja at his age. The fact that the incarnation is here speaks volumes for the samaya kept by the students. May the blessings continue for him to continue his practice. May more people, in turn, be blessed by him