Author Topic: My Golden Dorje Shugden arrives today!!!  (Read 9298 times)

dsiluvu

My Golden Dorje Shugden arrives today!!!
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:06:05 AM »
Receiving this parcel has really made my day!

Thank you dorjeshugden.com for delivering my first ever "golden" Dorje Shugden in perfect condition today.

I ordered this 8" beautifully painted Dorje Shugden statue like last month and they did such a wonderful job painting it in "real" gold and the snowlion and lotuses in this unique dark antique like finishing! Isn't it just stunning???  I looooooove it!!!!!  :-*

I can't wait to go get pretty offerings and do up my shrine today :)
I highly recommend to all friends or anyone to http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/ if you're looking for fabulous Dorje Shugden statues and prayer items. Thank you so much dorjeshugden.com I am a very SATISFIED CUSTOMER  ;D ;) :D :-*

icy

Re: My Golden Dorje Shugden arrives today!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »
Wow, it is 2-tone antique looking Dorje Shugden.  It is absolutely stunning.   Gold on the body of Dorje Shugden to collect vast merits.   You are fortunate to have this statue.

May all your wishes be quickly fulfilled.     

pgdharma

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 12:27:58 AM »
I rejoice that you are able to invite online through  http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/ for the statue of your choice. Yes this golden statue is absolutely stunning!

Rihanna

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 04:38:29 AM »
You are so fortunate to be able to invite such a beautiful statue home. It is very attractive and well made. I love the antique style. Unfortunately for me, with my meagre salary, I have been saving up for the last three months. By next month, I will be able to order online from dorjeshugden.com. After that I need to overcome another obstacle, that is, how to set up a shrine for HIM.  I am living with my aged mother. Her illiterate friends have been poisoning her mind that Dorje Shugden is a spirit. This is what the ban has affected so many. If only my mum can read, I would introduce her to this website so that she understands and not listen to those old aunties.

Tenzin K

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 06:01:52 AM »
Rejoice for one able to invite Lord Shugden images back home for their practice. Indeed the statue is very nice. Every practitioner should have the Lord Shugden images on their altar and when they do their prayers is so much blessed and also helps them in their visualization. We are not praying to the statue but to help in our meditation and visualization. When I look at the statue reminded me on the practitioners that are being discriminate and not allow practicing due to the ban. Family member being torn apart, children unable to go to school, shop will not allow the practitioners to buy groceries and so much more created to make the practitioners suffer and this are by their local government.

So for whoever able invite the holly image of Lord Shugden pls dedicated for those who are suffered to hold strong and continue their practice and never abandon their lineage and the beautiful practice given by their guru. We should continue to practice and spread it worldwide  to let more people benefit from his practice and show to CTA why the people outside CTA governing practicing Lord Shugden have been so successful? What is the reason for the ban? Why CTA being so cruel and violence towards Lord Shugden practioners?

Pls check on this link on the evident of the violent http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence/
More people should practice and more people should know the ugly side of the CTA and lift the ban!

I would also like to share the iconography for lord Shugden since we are at this thread.
 http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/dulzin-dorje-shugdens-iconography/

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 06:47:08 AM »
You are so fortunate to be able to invite such a beautiful statue home. It is very attractive and well made. I love the antique style. Unfortunately for me, with my meagre salary, I have been saving up for the last three months. By next month, I will be able to order online from dorjeshugden.com. After that I need to overcome another obstacle, that is, how to set up a shrine for HIM.  I am living with my aged mother. Her illiterate friends have been poisoning her mind that Dorje Shugden is a spirit. This is what the ban has affected so many. If only my mum can read, I would introduce her to this website so that she understands and not listen to those old aunties.

Dear Rihanna, I am sorry to hear about your mum being poisoned by other's gossip and schism. Perhaps if she cannot read, let her watch all the Dorje Shugden videos which you can easily show her from here and explain to her with love and patience http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/videos/must-watch/ and also to show her the violence and injustice of the ban through pictures  OR the YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dorjeshugden

I rejoice that you are saving for a Dorje Shugden statue, it took me about 6 months to save up for mine but you see every single penny you save, you're already collecting a great amount of merits. So your action is in itself a meritorious deed. Don't give and you will get more than just a Dorje Shugden statue... your life will change I am certain!

lotus1

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 05:24:25 PM »
Rejoice dsiluvu! It’s so beautifully painted with two tones. Gold and antique finishing!
I have also ordered my Dorje Shugden statue and waiting for the delivery! Can’t wait to setup my altar.

Yes, Tenzin K, I feel that I am so blessed that I can practice Dorje Shugden. There are a lot of masters and Tibetan have gone through a lot of obstacles, schism and family being torn apart, were denied the basic right for medical and education and some even were harmed or life threatened. For example Trijang Rinpoche was forced to leave India, monasteries and monks are harm (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence/) and recently Gen Chonze, i.e. a long-time assistant of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche Gen Chonze was attacked at Shar Gaden Monastery (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/cta-creates-violence-again/).

I am sharing and social media what is the truth behind and sincerely hope by creating more awareness, it will have more pressure on the CTA and create the cause for the ban to be lifted!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 04:56:45 AM »
WOW, jaw dropping WOW indeed dsiluvu you have outdone yourself.

Do you offer services to paint DS statues, maybe you should offer that service and work together with dorjeshugden.com, you have an eye for painting statues. Mail order painting services ? :) 

Two tone Dorje Shugden simply a stunner.  Everyone Dorjeshugden.com has top quality stuff don't miss out. 

Positive Change

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 11:51:51 AM »
WOW WOW WOW.... Dorjeshugden.com does indeed have some very skilled craftsmen working for them. I rejoice dsiluvu for your amazingly beautiful image of Dorje Shugden and I applaud you Dorjeshugden.com for your continual efforts in spreading the Protector of Our Time and giving us all a voice and a platform to share and learn!

christine V

• Email
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 01:07:20 PM »
Thanks for sharing !Very very beautiful art of work!
Rejoice.
http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/
I have just browse through the website, will start saving to invite Dorje Shugden home :)

dorshugfriend

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 08:19:23 AM »

Dear Rihanna, I am sorry to hear about your mum being poisoned by other's gossip and schism. Perhaps if she cannot read, let her watch all the Dorje Shugden videos which you can easily show her from here and explain to her with love and patience http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/videos/must-watch/ and also to show her the violence and injustice of the ban through pictures  OR the YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/dorjeshugden

I rejoice that you are saving for a Dorje Shugden statue, it took me about 6 months to save up for mine but you see every single penny you save, you're already collecting a great amount of merits. So your action is in itself a meritorious deed. Don't give and you will get more than just a Dorje Shugden statue... your life will change I am certain!

Dear Rihanna, from my experience, if you can do prayers asking dorje shugden for help to clear obstacles or to let your mum see the light, I think it is very beneficial. Even if not full prayers, just reading mantra would be sufficient (sorry if I am wrong). I just feel with a focused mind on dorje shugden during praying, amazing feats can be achieved! Hope it helps!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:29:57 PM »
So happy for you to be able to invite such a fine-looking image of Dorje Shugden. I have tried to look for a Shugden statue at the Buddhist supplies shops in my town, but still have no luck at it. Looks like I have found the answer here. This really convinced me that www.dorjeshugden.com is truly a one-stop point for every matter relating to the Protector King Dorje Shugden. I like the fine details the artist have put into the statue, especially the eyes on DS's arms. Thanks for sharing the pictures from many angles.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
Absolutely stunning Golden Dorje Shugden statues to be invited home.
Only the best for the protector. How wonderful to be able to put in your altar.
May all who sees DS will be bless and protected by him.

fruven

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 03:38:37 PM »
Very lovely DS statue. The act reminds me that never be stingy when it comes to getting a Buddha statue. Although one may have a guru an altar is representation of our how much we value spirituality. One may never get up the next morning. Don't wait to invite a statue home quickly if you can afford it! Your practice very much dependent on it.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 01:38:47 PM »
What a beautiful image of Dorje Shugden.  I love Buddha images.  Thank you for sharing, now will go to Dorje Shugden online shop, [shop.dorjeshugden.com] to invite one for my own altar.