Author Topic: H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Accepts Tenshug from Shar Gaden  (Read 8492 times)

kris

It is very interesting to see how the situation has evolved. Now that there are more and more "partnership" between HH Trijang Rinpoche and Shar Gaden, I wonder what will happen next, but I do pray the ties will be stronger by the day. And of course, I pray to the day where HH Trijang Rinpoche visit Gaden wil be very near.

May HH Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue the wheel of Dharma and beneift others, and most importantly spread the practice of Dorje Shugden!

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/h-h-trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche-accepts-tenshug-from-shar-gaden/

Dorjeshugden.com has received joyous news that H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche has recently accepted a Tenshug (Long Life Prayer), requested and offered by the 700+ monks of Shar Gaden Monastery. Shar Gaden’s current abbot, Khen Rinpoche Geshe Lobsang Jinpa, travelled with a small entourage to Trijang Buddhist Institute, USA (TBI) to personally make the Tenshug offering to H.H. Trijang Rinpoche on behalf of the monastery.

Khen Rinpoche’s visit to TBI is significant in many ways – he was a student of the previous Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang from whom he received many teachings and initiations. This is also Khen Rinpoche’s first meeting with H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche, in his capacity as Abbot.

Prior to his appointment as Shar Gaden’s Abbot, Khen Rinpoche had contributed greatly to the welfare of Gaden Shartse’s monks, through his Dharma activities in Taiwan which garnered tremendous support for monastery. With the separation of Dokhang Khangtsen from Gaden Shartse, Khen Rinpoche continued his support of the then fledgling Shar Gaden monastery, for the teachings of Je Tsongkapa authentic lineage to be preserved.

Tenshug offerings are very necessary for our lineage lamas to live long and continue their enlightened activities. H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche accepted Tenshug after many sincere requests from Shar Gaden, thus showering the monastery and indeed the entire Gadenpa tradition with blessings to forever increase and grow.

We at dorjeshugden.com offer our sincere prayers for the continued growth of Shar Gaden Monastery under the leadership of its new Abbot and for H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to have a long and healthy life to turn the wheel of the incomparable Je Rinpoche.

Tenzin K

Re: H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Accepts Tenshug from Shar Gaden
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 07:49:25 PM »
What a wonderful news we received here. The HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche accepts Tenshug from his previous life student Khen Rinpoche Geshe Logsang Jinpa. It's a great blessing and meaningful to request his Guru to stay long life. It’s important for HH Trijang to accept the Tenshug. Accepting Thensug means that HH Trijang Rinpoche is intending to remain with us for a significant length of time to continue to turn the wheel of dharma. I believe it’s the people and the student’s karma that make one high Lama to accept the Thenshug as it’s also showing the sincerity from them to request for the Lama to continue to teach and benefits more people.

It’s very important for HH Trijang Rinpoche to continue stay with us as long as possible to spread the teaching and give initiations for the dharma to continue to grow. From his previous lives he has been a great Lama spreading and teaches so many great Lama. In his previous life he was the Junior tutor of the 14th Dalai Lama and he also compile the Lamrin teaching from Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche where created the opportunity for us to learn at this degenerate time. 

Q

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
This is great news. Glad that Trijang Rinpoche accepted the Tenshug from Khen Rinpoche. I hope the ban on DS release quickly so that Rinpoche can spread the teachings of our lineage more effectively. Thanks for sharing about this news.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 02:41:45 PM »
Hooray for the Dorje Shudgen movement, that Trijang Rinpoche accepts tenshug from Shar Gaden. In the illusory play one can see how wonderful Trijang Rinpoche was, always giving initiations and teachings non stop when started on his teaching rounds. In fact Trijang Rinpoche taught not only in Gelug monasteries but also Nyingma and Sakya ones.

Everyone knew Trijang Rinpoche was Je Pabongka's heart student. There are not many more prominent practitioners of Dorje Shugden than both of these elite masters. There is no issue about Dorje Shudgen being sectarian. If Dorje Shugden is indeed sectarian, then all the Gelug masters their preoccupation is not dharma but just to put down other traditions and scheme to bring down other tibetan traditions. if such is the case where would these dorje shudgen lamas have the time to produce lots of students and give never ending teachings?

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 10:24:09 AM »
This is great news indeed and shows that the lineage of Dorje Shugden practice is alive and flourishing in the world. This is such good news. I am overjoyed that Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has accepted the Tenshug from Khen Rinpoche.

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 01:54:13 PM »
I rejoice and with Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche accepting Tenshug, it means he is preparing himself to live longer as he has a lot of work ahead of him in benefiting people. I think that there must be hope that the ban would come down and when does happen, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche would be very much needed throughout all the Gelug monasteries and institution, reinstating the Protector practice throughout all of Gelug.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 03:51:08 PM »
I rejoice in this news. HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to me is the most prominent DS lama. Shugden practitioners, anti-Shugden and those undecided are all watching HH Trijang Rinpoche's stand on DS. It would indeed benefit many that HH Trijang Rinpoche accepted the Tenshug and live long to continue to turn the wheel of dharma.

Manjushri

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 04:15:30 PM »
It is very powerful for the lama to accept the Tenshug offering, for the Lama Himself will manifest the necessary conditions needed for Him to live long. It is extremely extremely powerful and necessary for esteemed lamas such as His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche to accept Tenshug so that they can continue turning the wheel of Dharma and spread the teachings of Je Rinpoche for many aeons to come. All students with a guru should request and offer Tenshug to their gurus.

I rejoice at seeing the pictures, and know that Trijang Rinpoche will within his best ability bring our protector Dorje Shugden to the world. Trijang Rinpoche accepting Tenshug from Shar Gaden Abbot shows that his loyalty and support fully lies with Dorje Shugden. There is a throne in the gompa of Shar Gaden for Trijang Rinpoche, showing the importance and stature Trijang Rinpoche holds in the lineage. If Dorje Shugden was so bad, why would Trijang Rinpoche even practise it? There's no way that a Boddhisattva like Trijang Rinpoche would harm sentient beings by giving Dorje Shugden practice if it wasn't only beneficial for us.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 03:48:44 AM »
Wonderful and excellent news on Dorje Shugden's forum. I rejoice in the acceptance of the Tenshug offering by HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.

This connection between Shar Gaden monastery and HH Trijang Rinpoche goes back in many of his reincarnation and may this continue in future for the benefit of all.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 07:16:19 AM »
This is wonderful news and it is indeed very auspicious. By accepting the Tenshug from Shar Gaden it represent His Holiness's accepting the request to stay long and turn the Wheel of Dharma and of especially the pure Lineage of Je Tsongkhapa and that of the Protector Dorje Shugden. We are indeed very fortunate and I rejoice in this.
May HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche guide us to lift the ban and for all sentient beings to benefit from the Dharma.

icy

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »

On June 3rd and 4th, 2014, the monks of Shar Gaden Monastery will read the entire collection of texts from the Kangyur (the translated words of the Buddha) as an offering for the long life of Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche.

icy

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 05:36:43 AM »

Today is the day of monks reading the entire collection of texts from the Kangyur (the translated words of the Buddha) as an offering for the long life of Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche at Shar Gaden Monastery.

icy

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 05:39:47 AM »

The texts of Kangyur.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »
This is great, I hope Trijang Rinpoche will continue to spin the wheel of the Dharma and especially spread the lineage of Gelug and Dorja Shugden. This is definitely the first drop of water which will create a ripple effect in terms of the bond between Shar Gaden and the current Trijang Rinpoche. This is a good sign...very good sign indeed. I rejoice tremendously...and i hope more great things like this will come in the very near future.

Thank you Trijang Rinpoche for accepting Tenshug from Shar Gaden.

Rihanna

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:40 AM »
What a sacred opportunity to be able to offer Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche a Tenshug. This is another expression of the Shar Gaden monks unflinching and sincere devotion to Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche  . This is also the greatest moment to earn merits for there is no higher practice than showing devotion and respect to one's own root guru.

Tenshug is a powerful practice that helps us to purify all broken samayas in relationship with our Guru, helps us to build a strong karmic bond with our Guru, gives us a great potential for meeting with qualified spiritual masters in future lifetimes, and also creates and restores harmony among Sangha, among the Dharma brothers and sisters. I pray that in the very near future, all those who have disparaged Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche may be able to offer a Tenshug for all the above reasons.

May Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche live long in order to preserve the lineage of Dorje Shugden practice and Dharma teachings.