Author Topic: Do Not Ignore This Shocking Letter!  (Read 7980 times)

icy

Do Not Ignore This Shocking Letter!
« on: June 28, 2014, 11:00:15 PM »
Please do not ignore the validity of this shocking letter by the United Front of Tibetan People.  This letter is not fake and please do not take it lightly.  These tibetans backed by the Central Tibetan of Administration have become fanatics and are the 'Talibanist Buddhists' in the century.  They are all out to destroy and wipe out Dorje Shugden and its followers. 

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/2nd-attack-on-domo-geshe-rinpoches-monastery/

Within less than 2 months and during the 49th day prayers of the passing of Kusho Pasang-la, the caretaker of Gaden Choling Monastery belonging to Demo Geshe Rinpoche in Phedong, these terrorists have attacked Gaden Choling Monastery for the second time.  This action is becoming true of what the United Front of Tibetan People's threat letter has promised and they will not stop here.  There will be more drama and violence in view of their threats and backing.  Hence, it is in utmost URGENCY that we must work hard to stop the ban! 

Letter from the United Front of the Tibetan People

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/shocking-letter/

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Do Not Ignore This Shocking Letter!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 08:27:18 PM »
Okay, but who are these four Tibetans at the bottom of the page, signing their names in a call to violence?  They have mailed this to addresses in the U.S., which is probably classified as hate mail--- or something that could be construed as illegal--- threatening with violence people in a particular group--- so does anyone know who are these guys?
  At any rate--- of course we want to big time encourage non-violence; the issue is that no one will have more than a four word conversation with us, since they have been taught that talking to us lands us in the lower realms or something. 
  All I get on the internet is people spewing at me that Je Pabongkhapa was bad (???) and Trijang Rinpoche was bad /sectarian(???) which means I guess they aren't looking anything up or talking to anyone who would know (because they have been silenced and are under the uh 'non-existent' ban).

DS Star

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 12:31:05 AM »
This letter is full of nonsense. There is nothing new except more hate statements. All the allegations are the same illogical, repeated claims from CTA and Dalai Lama's camp.

The most silly claim is that practising DS will shortened the life of Dalai Lama. If he is emanation of Avalokiteshvara, a Buddha, Dalai Lama's life cannot be shortened by any worldly spirits or be harmed by them.

The letter's urge for Tibetans to act violent on the highly respectful Lamas or masters is totally uncalled for. They are the lineage masters of Gelug school/ tradition. So these 4 people are inciting violent against the very teachers that carrying the teachings of Buddhas all the way from Buddha Shaykyamuni himself.

This is a suicide act within Buddhist world.

Dalai Lama have to take the lead to stop any violence DS practitioners.

The ban has to go and there is no other option...

Lineageholder

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »
There is still no evidence that this letter is genuine. I've never heard of the United Front of the Tibetan People, who are they and where are they based? Are they an authentic organisation.

My fear is that this letter may have been concocted by someone who wants to defame the Tibetans and stir up a lot of trouble. If that were the case, it's very unwise and unskillful of that person. If it was true and it ever came out that it was a letter fabricated by Shugden practitioners it would do irreparable damage to the campaign to lift the ban. How could we be telling the false Dalai Lama to stop lying if it could be proved that Shugden people were lying? Truth is our weapon, not lies. The false Dalai Lama is lying - we must be different.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 10:31:35 PM »
There is still no evidence that this letter is genuine. I've never heard of the United Front of the Tibetan People, who are they and where are they based? Are they an authentic organisation.

My fear is that this letter may have been concocted by someone who wants to defame the Tibetans and stir up a lot of trouble. If that were the case, it's very unwise and unskillful of that person. If it was true and it ever came out that it was a letter fabricated by Shugden practitioners it would do irreparable damage to the campaign to lift the ban. How could we be telling the false Dalai Lama to stop lying if it could be proved that Shugden people were lying? Truth is our weapon, not lies

Okay, I am thinking of China on this--- because it furthers a rift, and makes the CTA and the Dalai Lama look like idiots--- which would help China--- the target is Dorje Shugden Buddhists (not Chinese guys) so they loose nothing and  win all----
  I am not sure if  the Dalai Lama people would write something that makes like no sense completely----

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 01:40:50 AM »
Okay, I am thinking of China on this--- because it furthers a rift, and makes the CTA and the Dalai Lama look like idiots--- which would help China---

Rather the opposite, as China consistently pursues harmony among its many (56 officially) nationalities. Besides, the evil dalai and his minions hardly need any help from China to look like idiots.

the target is Dorje Shugden Buddhists (not Chinese guys) so they loose nothing and  win all----

Tibetans are Chinese, because they enjoy Chinese citizenship, just like Tibetans enjoying US, Canadian, or Indian citizenship are Americans, Canadians, or Indians as well. What they are not is Han, Hui, Naxi, Miao, Uighur, Mongol, Li, Bai, or any other of the 56 nationalities protected and prospering in China, despite so much Western hatred propaganda.

And of course China lose a lot with disharmony within their many nationalities. Those who bet on division are the evil dalai and his minions, together with their Western colonialist sponsors.

I am not sure if  the Dalai Lama people would write something that makes like no sense completely----

Of course they would, because this is exactly their thought. After all, they were the ones publishing the hit list, right? But since they are aware of the criminal nature of their actions, they hide under a pseudonym.

Actually, it would be amazing if the evil dalai and his minions would not write such a criminal letter.

Matibhadra

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 01:54:32 AM »
If it was true and it ever came out that it was a letter fabricated by Shugden practitioners it would do irreparable damage to the campaign to lift the ban.

What is perverse here is that you, without any basis or reason, suggest that the victims might be to blame for the crimes of the perpetrators, those who prepared and published the infamous hit list.

How could we be telling the false Dalai Lama to stop lying if it could be proved that Shugden people were lying?

Not even the evil dalai and his minions would raise such possibility, so ridiculous it is, just because the letter, although written under pseudonym, expresses precisely their own widely known thoughts and actions.

But then, do you believe that such criminals would sign such a criminal letter with their own names?

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »
This letter constitutes a blackmail and a threat to the entire Shugden vs the DL / CTA situation because we can't determine for sure the authenticity of the sender. In fact, if one were to pay Gen Kelsang Chogyop's Facebook page a visit, we can see that she is calm and is not very much affected by the letter. She doesn't seem to know why it was sent to her in the first place when many other NKT centers also participated in the protest. Highlighting the CTA hit list also seemed a little strange when she is not a named target.  :-\ If the United Front of the Tibetan People wish to be more effective, why not send the letter to Geshe Kelsang Gyatso himself? Therefore, the real purpose of the letter is a suspect because the facts don't really seem to gel together.

However, this is the main reason as to why we must not and cannot ignore this letter. All Shugdenpas got to be extra alert because such letters are signs of instability that may lead to the emission of more physical violence. When we are sure of the framework of our enemies, we can gauge our next cause of action. But when we don't know who and what we are dealing with, then, we may miss the mark, exhaust ourselves unnecessarily and at the same time getting hurt to the advantage of our foes.

So be vigilant and discerning, my friends!   >:( 

Matibhadra

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 08:39:49 PM »
However, this is the main reason as to why we must not and cannot ignore this letter.

Definitely. This letter is a threat, threat is a crime, and crimes are investigated by the police and punished in courts with prison terms. Therefore, before the maniacs behind this letter perpetrate their bloody crimes, it is better to have them duly investigated and neutralized behind bars, which is also where their mentor, the evil maniac psychopath criminal dalai, should be as soon as possible, for the benefit of all sentient beings.

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 07:45:10 AM »
This shocking letter appears to contain a list of rehashed arguments against the practice of Shugden, vehemently calling him a spirit. There is nothing to convince me that this letter was written by a so-called group of monks from monasteries in Europe, India and else where. For all we know, it could be  yet another ploy of CTA , written by them,to garner support.

However, from the way it is written, especially, the threats of death against great Lamas who are Shugden practitioners, this is going to turn  people more and more against CTA.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 09:10:07 AM »
Shocking!!! Is this how Buddhist "government" behave? Clearly, this people is acting with no sense, their actions is no difference from those terrorists who justified themselves by thinking that whatever they did is right and act of god. It is so sad to know that some of the monks involved was from this monastery. Don't they know thru this action itself is good enough for you to be in hell realm? I just do not know why some of the Tibetan people is still following and listen to his teaching as he to me do not walk the talk...some how or rather I am very sad because of this feeling I am having towards The Dalai Lama.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »
It is really sad to see sangha members in the video and all the videos I have watched where lay people verbally and physically abused innocent people. These people have not broken the law of the land yet those anti Dorje Shugden people take actions into their own hands. Surely the Dalai Lama would have heard of such violent actions, yet he remains oblivious and claims he did not receive such reports from his office. With this, the CTA is getting bolder and bolder, using its power and inciting the anti Dorje Shugden group to wreak more havoc on the innocent and peace loving people who just want to be left alone with their Dorje Shugden practice.

For those sponsors of the Dalai Lama and CTA: Why are you giving your hard earned money to them to continue with this atrocity? Did you sponsor for the growth of dharma or what?

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 03:57:02 AM »
It is sad and is a very serious problem that in this day and age, there are still witch hunts goings on. This shows the world, what level of maturity the Tibetan nations represented by the CTA is at. I am not saying All Tibetans are like that but sad to say, the CTA and the The United Front of the Tibetan People are like that. 300 years behind time. They are ignorant that the world is watching or perhaps it is their way of showing off. Sad and stupid.

This letter along with the "wanted" list should trigger foreign governments, especially those where some of the 34 people of the list reside to take notice and take action against the CTA directly via the diplomatic channel and perhaps directly to the United Nations. Like it is said in the letter, something must be done but in the opposite direction to protect the 34 people and to say "NO MORE" to the CTA.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 08:19:55 PM »
Wow the CTA has really got what it takes to make up nonsense, lies, scams to win their peoples' hearts, they are so desperately in need of help. If one doesn't like a certain practise, just walk away and don't criticise the religion as it's someone else's religion.

pgdharma

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2015, 08:56:39 AM »
I am not sure how authentic the letter is but whatever it is, no one has the right to threaten anyone of their believes and practice. It is shocking that because of their love for Dalai Lama, they will go to all extend to terminate DS practitioners. Can Dalai Lama be harmed by a “spirit” and his life shortened? Well yes, if Dalai Lama is not an Enlightened Being. I think it is a selfish act for the Dalai Lama to create so much suffering for DS practitioners so that his life can be prolong.? Because of one person wish to live long, the rest suffer!

The letter encouraged the Tibetans to be violent against the highly respectful highly attained Lamas and no Buddhist in their right sense will use violence. Buddhism taught us to be tolerant and compassionate; not the other way round!