Author Topic: Praises to Dorje Shugden  (Read 10556 times)

icy

Praises to Dorje Shugden
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »
Dear friends, please take your time to enjoy this song.  It is a beautiful day and this is a beautiful song to enhance your day, your life and your spiritual pratice.  May you always enjoy the blessing of our Lord. Cheers....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6i7sEhCaE

jamyang_sonam

• Email
Re: Praises to Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 05:25:40 PM »
thank you Icy for sharing this peaceful song, love the presentation and praise on the video!

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 03:30:49 AM »
Yes I saw it on FB and heard it! Very nice and very creative indeed!

Hope to see many more of these types of creativity to spread Dorje Shugden to everyone with different interest, beyond race and culture. Music always brings people together no matter what background... it is one of the best medium to use to unite people... may there be more of such wonderful blessed creations!

lotus1

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing this beautiful praises for Dorje Shugden.

The voice and melody are so beautiful.  It is very calming and serene listening to it too. What a great and creative ideas to spread the love and blessing of Dorje Shugden! 

I will share it so that more people will be getting the blessing and protection from Dorje Shugden! 

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 11:11:04 AM »
What a great way to share the practice of Dorje Shugden to others and strengthen the practice of those already practicing, creating a deeper connection with this great dharma protector. I hope to see a lot more of these in the future. A lot of other religions and even denominations within those religions have a lot of 'devotional' style videos on youtube and other media sharing platforms. It's great that Shugdenpas are catching up.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »
Thank you for the sharing. I love the voice and the melody is just so beautiful. It has a peaceful and calming tune and it just calm one's mind.
Hope all those who see and hear these Praises to Dorje Shugden be bless by the Protector.

Midakpa

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
What a lovely song in praise of the Protector! I can listen to it for hours. May all those involved in the production of this song be blessed by Lord Dorje Shugden and gain tremendous merits.

RedLantern

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 04:43:24 PM »

Music can sometimes allow us to by-pass the mind and bring direct access to the soul. This song induced the greatest relaxation .Thank you Icy ,for sharing the great Protector,Lord Dorje Shugden song.
May all be blessed when listen to this beautiful song.

Big Uncle

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 02:04:16 AM »
Nice...but I still prefer the Dorje Shugden puja recited Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche in the traditional manner. On the Dorjeshugden Youtube channel, there are a few recited by the current Trijang Rinpoche along with a video of him doing a public Dorje Shugden puja in Switzerland and and another one of an old recording Kyabje Zong Rinpoche reciting another public Dorje Shugden puja as well.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 04:56:23 AM »
Nice...but I still prefer the Dorje Shugden puja recited Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche in the traditional manner. On the Dorjeshugden Youtube channel, there are a few recited by the current Trijang Rinpoche along with a video of him doing a public Dorje Shugden puja in Switzerland and and another one of an old recording Kyabje Zong Rinpoche reciting another public Dorje Shugden puja as well.

Yes. I also like the ones by both the previous and the current Trijang Rinpoches and the previous Zong Rinpoche. This videos are also done nicely and the voice have a nice falsetto that makes it current and rather hauntingly attractive. A praise has the function of the person doing the praise achieving the same attributes of the praises and act as a prayer to improve ones mind streams; in this case towards Buddhahood. Hence, whether it is done by a high lama, a singer or by oneself, we need to really mean the praises, albeit in contrived form initially but improving over time. Only then can one attain the prayer in the praises.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 11:05:37 AM »
Nice video thank you so much for sharing.

Everything is dharma if done with the correct motivation and this one is arty too!

kelly

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 08:39:22 AM »
Very beautiful praise feel bless to listen !

angelsherfield

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 05:32:44 PM »
Thanks to Icy for sharing so beautiful song. :D

bonfire

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 11:43:33 AM »
What a beautiful video and peaceful music and song...
Got me in a meditative mood!
thank you for sharing.

pgdharma

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »
This is a beautiful video dedicated to Dorje Shugden. The music and melody is very pleasing and soothing. I thank the people behind for this holy song of praises to Dorje Shugden. May all those who are involved in this video and those who see or hear of this video be bless by the great Protector Lord Dorje Shugden!

Thank you, Icy, for sharing this video.