Author Topic: Praises to Dorje Shugden  (Read 10555 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: Praises to Dorje Shugden
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 08:16:47 AM »
Thank you Icy for this marvellous video. I like the images of Dorje Shugden in the video. Though I do not understand the language and therefore the meaning of the song, I can feel the devotion and veneration of this singer towards Dorje Shugden. Fully agree that the melody of the song is indeed soothing. It is so meritorious to use one's musical talent to bring about peace and calmness to other beings and also to raise awareness towards the might of our protector.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 11:30:57 AM »
Thanks Icy for this soothing and yet touching music. Yes! Dorje Shugden is a precious treasure for us. We are indeed very lucky to have practice Dorje Shugden's practice.

Hopes to have more creative music like this

pinecone

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 06:54:08 AM »
The definition of praise is to express a warm approval or admiration of or express one's respect and gratitude towards a diety, especially in song.
Listening to this praise song makes me feel calmer and fill my heart with peace and joy. The video and lyrics of the song goes really well with the majestic and greatness of the great King of the Protector, Dorje Shugden . Well done and thank you very much to the team who has successfully created the video and the songs to be heard and of the benefit of all.

angelica

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 08:01:42 AM »
Thank you Icy for sharing this beautiful song that praise the Dorje Shugden. Will share this song and hope more people will hear and see this beautiful video and get the blessing from  Dorje Shugden.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
What a beautiful video and perfect presentation of the perfect praises to the Great Dharmapala, Dorje Shugden.

Very auspicious that I had the opportunity to hear this before I commence my DS retreat.  Please enjoy to start a beautiful and meaning week ahead.