Author Topic: The Five Causes That Will Bring Down The Ban  (Read 9595 times)

icy

The Five Causes That Will Bring Down The Ban
« on: September 25, 2014, 02:43:31 PM »

Definitely, the ban is ending pretty soon. The ban cannot withstand the powerful forces of the 5 rivers when they merge in unison to benefit the world. This is inevitable and is a fact not just wishful thinking.  We will live to see the ban disintegrate.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/the-five-causes-that-will-bring-down-the-ban/comment-page-1/#comment-196728

Blueupali

• Email
Re: The Five Causes That Will Bring Down The Ban
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:29:25 PM »
Icy, thank you for this beautiful picture of Trijang Rinpoche.  Yes, Trijang Rinpoche gives me faith the practice will last; Trijang Rinpoche and the Thaye Dorje Karmapa both give me great faith that we will keep pure dharmas so that all living beings will become Buddhas:).

icy

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 04:51:20 AM »
You are most welcome Blueupali.  The power to bring down the ban is the unity of all Shugdenpas globally.  They converge and made this force powerful and effective irrespective of nations, colours, gurus, centres, spectrum of teachings, capabilities, dispositions, standards, ideals and views.  As this an international issue, there surely lies many differences between individual Shugdenpas but despite these differences if we stay focused and united to the goal of breaking down the ban, we certainly will achieve it.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 07:54:48 AM »
Dorje Shugden has always advocated harmony - in contrast to the schism that he is unjustly accused of by his critics. I do think that unity of all Shugdenpas is the way to go - to stop criticising each other and thus creating harmony with our brethren practitioners. If we can unite despite our differences then perhaps that will create the causes for others to accept our practice also. Even if it doesn't, isn't being harmonious with each other the root of our dharma practice?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 06:49:02 PM »
We do need to keep all of this up to support all the five factors.

All the five factors create merit for the lifting of the ban and spread Je Tsongkhapa's tradition all over the world. It is essential that we keep up the pressure.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »
Time to pass it back to Shugden Lamas.

[img]http://shugdentoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/TrijangRinpoche7.jpg[img]

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 09:37:12 AM »

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 09:38:19 AM »

angelica

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 01:17:14 PM »
DS practitioners must have faith that the ban will be uplifted soon. Each and everyone of us have a role to play in bringing the ban down. Thru unity of the 5 powerful forces, the ban will not last long.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 05:38:17 PM »
We need all parties to keep up the momentum and have faith that we will prevail through our hard work and dedication and do our bid. If we sit back, the ban will last even longer, many lamas and monks will be in danger of anti dorje shugden mob and they do not seem to adhere or is swayed by logic.

Full force ahead with lifting the ban.

lotus1

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 08:08:13 PM »
Thank you for sharing these five causes that will bring down the ban. It is very logic and very solid reasons for how it can cause the ban to be lifted.
Leading by H H Trijang Rinpoche, with the unity of all the Shugden high lamas, monasteries, practitioners that work hand in hand together, it is causing CTA feeling pressured. However, the high lamas and all should also be careful and take care of their safety. The CTA might create more violence and hatred among the Tibetan towards the Shugden practitioners. We can see that when they published the hit list of the peaceful protestants on CTA official website, injuring the monks, attacking Domo Geshe Rinpoche’s monastery, etc.
We should all work harder to find more funds to support these five causes, promote and social media their work so that more people would know about this ban and help to lift the ban. May the ban be lifted soonest and the precious Tsongkhapa teaching would be able to spread far and wide.

Maleficent

• I Love DS
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 02:22:52 AM »
Does anyone here do not agree that harmony and unity are the key factors amongst the international Shugden community to achieving the goal to stop the ban?  Besetting the community with peripheral squabbles will not bring any good but without doubt damage the cohesiveness of the 5 rivers to break the ban with speed and impact. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that the 5 rivers continue to flow without interruption, each individual role in the force is equally powerful and vital to see the end of the ban for the benefit the world.

I appreciate and applaud the ongoings of the 5 factors in full swing on the international level and I am confident the ban will dissolve quickly not too distant a future.   

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 04:59:46 AM »
I think we have to be sure we are dealing with people who rely on Shugden in the ISC.  Not everybody who says they do the practice really does, okay, according to Zong Rinpoche.
  So, there are people there who are not trying to make it work at all, but rather are there to cause division, and confuse others.  Look at it this way--- Shugden practitioners aren't allowed in FPMT centers; however, the NKT has no such rule that FPMT aren't allowed in NKT centers.  Furthermore, NKT does not force anyone at all to do this practice of Dorje SHugden.  So, I guess an FPMT could come to an NKT Center and just not really practice.... that's easy enough.  Then they could go back to the FPMT after they made sure what our plans were .... then you know, how would I know because I am not even allowed in their Center.  (For real, I don't want to waste my time in theirs, but okay).  Do the math.

pgdharma

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 11:22:38 AM »
Through these five unstoppable rivers and the faith and strong devotion of Dorje Shugden practitioners, it will certainly bring down the ban. The growing viewers on http://www.dorjeshugden.com, showed that this website which provides clear, logical information has reached out to so many people worldwide. Dorje Shugden practice is striving and it will bring the ban down very soon!!!!

dondrup

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 01:40:16 PM »
All Composite Phenomena are impermanent. Likewise the ban on dorje Shugden. The very moment of its creation is the moment of its cessation.  These five causes contribute further to the cessation of the ban. It is impossible for something that goes against the truths i.e. the ban to still remain in force until now.  All Shugdenpas, let's stay united and do our parts to lift the ban.  The world awaits the advent of the lift of the ban! And through the blessings of the Incomparable Lord Dorje Shugden, may this be manifested swiftly. Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha!