Author Topic: FOUR NEW blog site on Dorje Shugden! And a Dorje Shugden Movie coming!!!!  (Read 9846 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN

DORJE SHUGDEN IS GETTING MORE AND MORE POPULAR! THANK U TO THE DALAI LAMA!

Got FOUR 'new' Dorje Shugden sites!!!

See:

http://www.dharmaprotector.org/

http://dorjeshugdentruth.wordpress.com/

http://chinadorjeshugden.wordpress.com/

http://shugdenbuddhism.com/

INTERESTING.

http://www.dorjeshugdenmovie.com/storyboard.html

MUST SEE THE MOVIE ON DORJE SHUGDEN COMING!

Some are for and some are against King Dorje Shugden. The point, HE IS POPULAR!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:00:45 PM by tk »

emptymountains

Re: New blog site on Dorje Shugden!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 02:49:22 PM »
The 'chinadorjeshugden' blog in your list is an ANTI-Dorje Shugden and ANTI-New Kadampa Tradition blog. Thankfully, it seems to have been short-lived as no new posts have appeared in over a year.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 06:15:48 PM by emptymountains »

DharmaDefender

Hey, anyone know what happened to the Dorje Shugden movie? The link no longer works, which is worrying.

A couple of years ago someone claiming to be a part of the movie wrote to me about doing camera work for them. I posted about it on the forum (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=753.msg8777#msg8777) saying that I thought the message was odd and perhaps a sign that the movie isnt going too well (I mean, if it was going well, why would they still be looking for people to do camera work?). I got a snippy response from the person who had seen my post on this forum, saying their message to me was sent in confidence, and was not a reflection of the progress of the project.

Then on 20 July 2010, they posted this message on their Facebook page to explain why they were shutting down the page:

Dear friends,

Many people are working hard to get this movie done as soon as possible.

Too much awareness and talking may create obstacles. Getting in touch by using the email address below is no problem, feel free to do so.

Since we were asked to, we will close this facebook site in the next days if u wish to receive information or sponsor the project please write to [email protected]. When the movie is done we can have a new facebook site

Your Dorje Shugden Movie team

Now the website link doesnt work anymore, I dread to think about whats happened to the project and if what I had posted about came true. How can too much awareness be a bad thing? Otherwise, how are we going to publicise the movie? Has anyone heard anything else from them?

gomchen

Things are on hold, keep praying.

icy

A Big applause to the team behind this increasing effort in creating more Dorje Shugden Blogs and making a Dorje Shugden move!  Thank you Dorje Shugden practioners!  I love you!!!!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
it's very sad that the movie seems to have hit a brick wall. I was chatting to a couple of the guys involved in the movie and they were telling me what was going on and even let me be an admin on their facebook, then when the incident with DharmaDefender happened, they cut me off too, which i still don't understand to this day.

I think that they were probably under a lot of pressure with the issues at hand plus the financing for the movie plus there was some secrecy around their movie and the guys seemed a bit paranoid (perhaps rightly so, considering there are real security issues with the anti-Shugden brigade!)

I hope someone will resuscitate the movie project though - it would be a blockbuster!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

dsiluvu

it's very sad that the movie seems to have hit a brick wall. I was chatting to a couple of the guys involved in the movie and they were telling me what was going on and even let me be an admin on their facebook, then when the incident with DharmaDefender happened, they cut me off too, which i still don't understand to this day.

I think that they were probably under a lot of pressure with the issues at hand plus the financing for the movie plus there was some secrecy around their movie and the guys seemed a bit paranoid (perhaps rightly so, considering there are real security issues with the anti-Shugden brigade!)

I hope someone will resuscitate the movie project though - it would be a blockbuster!

Oh dear Wisdom Being that does not sound good? I really was so looking forward to the "movie". It had brought so much excitement as we anxiously waited for every piece of update. How unfortunate. And I don't quite understand about not creating too much awareness... I mean if you don't create awareness, how are we going to help and support them??? This is really sad news.

If you don't want awareness then why even bother creating a website in the first place? I hope nothing major has happened to them in any bad way and I honestly hope the movie team is still working on it. There is so much to tell the world and through this movie it will just explode and bring Dorje Shugden to a whole new level of awareness and the ban will just be a thing of the past!

jessicajameson

• Email
@emptymountains Anti-Shugden or not, I'm happy to see more Dorje Shugden websites coming out! At least people care enough to talk, and you know what they say... "Bad Press is Good Press"!

@gomchen Are you saying that because you know something more? Are they really on hold?

There's still time for the Dorje Shugden movie. Perhaps it's kept low key and when the ban is lifted, they'll release it and it'll be like the 2nd Big Bang  :P

Ensapa

• Email
Hey, anyone know what happened to the Dorje Shugden movie? The link no longer works, which is worrying.

A couple of years ago someone claiming to be a part of the movie wrote to me about doing camera work for them. I posted about it on the forum (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=753.msg8777#msg8777) saying that I thought the message was odd and perhaps a sign that the movie isnt going too well (I mean, if it was going well, why would they still be looking for people to do camera work?). I got a snippy response from the person who had seen my post on this forum, saying their message to me was sent in confidence, and was not a reflection of the progress of the project.

Then on 20 July 2010, they posted this message on their Facebook page to explain why they were shutting down the page:

Dear friends,

Many people are working hard to get this movie done as soon as possible.

Too much awareness and talking may create obstacles. Getting in touch by using the email address below is no problem, feel free to do so.

Since we were asked to, we will close this facebook site in the next days if u wish to receive information or sponsor the project please write to [email protected]. When the movie is done we can have a new facebook site

Your Dorje Shugden Movie team

Now the website link doesnt work anymore, I dread to think about whats happened to the project and if what I had posted about came true. How can too much awareness be a bad thing? Otherwise, how are we going to publicise the movie? Has anyone heard anything else from them?

Oh dear this is sad indeed. It is kinda sad to see this sort of thing happening personally, because if they were really Dorje Shugden practitioners, they would realize that obstacles will not be able to hold them back for long and that they would carry on for the sake of many because Dorje Shugden's benefits can reach out to many people who actually need it such as people who are stuck in their spiritual practice, or people haunted by spirits and other such examples...they need Dorje Shugden. If the movie was done with this motivation in mind and with the blessings of various Lamas, I am sure it will go on...lets hope someone else makes the movie.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Don't worry, the movie has not been abandoned.  :)

Ensapa

• Email
Don't worry, the movie has not been abandoned.  :)
Thank you so much for the update on this. Most of us have been kept in the dark about this movie project as you can see here, so some details about what is going on would be most appreciated. It would be nice to have our hopes up as to what is going on with the movie, not because it its about Dorje Shugden, but because of how many people that movie can benefit and how many people who actually need the protector's help would actually be able to gain access to that due to the kindness of the people who brave obstacles to get the movie done and to help many.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
The movie has the blessings of many lineage Lamas who have encouraged the movie to be made.
The people involved in the movie may not feel it is appropriate to discuss the details on an internet forum.
I am sure more news with be forthcoming when the time is right. :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Yes i had heard then that there are several Dorje Shugden Masters behind the movie which is fantastic. I trust the lineage lamas and if they think that there should be no publicity prior to the production then we should respect their wishes. I am sure everything will be revealed in due course and that everything IS about timing! Patience is a virtue i shall have to practice more at LOL!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
The movie has the blessings of many lineage Lamas who have encouraged the movie to be made.
The people involved in the movie may not feel it is appropriate to discuss the details on an internet forum.
I am sure more news with be forthcoming when the time is right. :)

WOW! I am extremely happy to hear about this! A movie with the blessings of lineage Lamas will go very far indeed! Well I guess we'll just have to be patient. If the movie is released before the ban, it will accelerate the lifting of the ban by a lot and many people will be able to benefit from knowing Dorje Shugden in their lives and have their problems alleviated by Dorje Shugden. I cant wait for the movie to be released, or some details, at least on what is happening! Do update us when possible!

ilikeshugden

• Email
I do hope the movie has not been abandoned as the website link does not work. I have checked some of the blog sites and they are quite interesting but I do not really like the chinadorjeshugden site as it has a lot of lama bashing. Using speech to hurt others is a surefire way to end up in the lower realms.