Author Topic: Is "Questionable" and Anti Dorje Shugden TROLL!!!  (Read 15830 times)

Harold Musetescu

Re: Is "Questionable" and Anti Dorje Shugden TROLL!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 10:46:49 PM »
"...But this is from a Dalai Lama hater who probably doesn't have a teacher and propagates an evil spirit named, Nyatrul,..."

There is a teacher named H.E. Tsem Tulku who's very website we are on right now.

H.E. Tsem Tulku also "Propagates an evil spirit named, Nyatrul" on his website of tsemrinpoche.com.

On October 2, 2016 he posted any article which propagates the "EVIL SPIRIT NAMED, NYATRUL".

The article is titled "The Spirit Nyatrul: Magic, Mischief and Misery BY PASTOR ELENA KHONG JEAN AI | OCT 2, 2016 | VIEWS: 1,998".

Here is the link to that "EVIL ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR EVIL SPIRIT NAMED, NYATRUL".

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/the-spirit-nyatrul-magic-mischief-and-misery.html

Here are some quotes from that EVIL article.

"What I found intriguing about Nyatrul’s story was the Tibetan leadership’s extensive history of resorting to violence and murder to solve their problems."

"How Nyatrul Came to Be (Origins)
Based on the writings of H.E. Dagom Rinpoche.........At that time, there was a lama who Demo Rinpoche highly respected as someone worthy of making offerings to. His name was Nyari Tulku and he was an expert on retreats, having done millions of mantras of Tamdrin Yangsang. The Tibetan government started to doubt him because he was a tantric master who was very close to Demo Rinpoche so they had him arrested.

They bound his hands behind his back and publicly, they split his skin down the length of his torso and skinned him so his chest skin flapped downwards to expose his internal organs. Behind him, they hung up a sign saying that he was the one who sent black magic to the Dalai Lama.

Nyari Tulku did not die immediately. As he died, thousands of people passed by and spat on him, rebuked him, scolded him and insulted him because they could see the sign. IN REALITY ,HE WAS ACTUALLY INNOCENT AND FALSELY ACCUSED AND PUNISHED."

"QUESTION #2: How come Tagphu Pemavajra and the other high lamas cannot subdue Nyatrul? The 13th Dalai Lama could not subdue him so he had to ask Serkong Dorjechang, Tagphu Pemavajra, etc. How come Nyatrul does not have the karma to be subdued, since he is a spirit and not an enlightened being?

ANSWER: The root of the problem is that the civil servants of the Tibetan government punished Nyari Tulku even when he was INNOCENT. THEY KNEW HE WAS INNOCENT AND they knew that it is a sin to kill..."

So the great Dorje Shugden Tulku, His Eminence Dagom Rinpoche wrote that Nyatrul aka Nyari Tulku was an INNOCENT MAN AND HE WAS MURDERED BY THE DALAI LAMA AND HIS GOVERNMENT.

The Dharmapala Methar is also connected to Nyatrul aka Nyari Tulku since they were both INNOCENT MEN AND BOTH MURDERED BECAUSE OF THEIR CONNECTION TO TENGYELING MONASTERY.

SO YES LAMA UNQUESTIONABLE I DO ADMIT THAT I "PROPAGATE AN EVIL SPIRIT NAMED, NYATRUL".

SO DO HIS EMINENCE DAGOM RINPOCHE AND HIS EMINENCE TSEM TULKU.

We three are in your world all wrong about our views of Nyatrul and the great LAMA  (:o :o :o) UNQUESTIONABLE IS TOTALLY CORRECT.

I WILL CONTACT H.E. TSEM TULKU AND ADVISE HIM OF HIS ERROR OF "PROPAGATING AN EVIL SPIRT NAMED, NYATRUL".

I CAN NOW SEE ALL MY ERRORS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU AND YOUR TEACHINGS LAMA UNQUESTIONABLE.

PLEASE ACCEPT ME AS YOUR STUDENT.

YOUR'S ARE THE ONLY TRUE VIEWS AND THE ONLY TRUE KNOWLEDGE WHICH WE THE FOLLOWERS OF DORJE SHUDGEN ARE MISSING.

ATTENTION EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY ABANDON YOUR FALSE DORJE SHUGDEN LAMAS.

WE MUST ALL EMBRACE LAMA UNQUESTIONABLE AND HER TEACHINGS OR WE ARE ALL DOOMED TO HELL.

ALL PRAISE LAMA UNQUESTIONABLE.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 11:45:05 PM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6196.0

Here is a quote from an article written on this forum by Questionable on October 05,2018.

It expresses Questionable's inmost heart desire for the future of "www.dorjeshugden.com".

Author Topic: Moderators, where are y'all?  (Read 128 times)
Author - Questionable

Moderators, where are y'all?

« on: October 05, 2018, 07:35:13 PM »

......  Could the site already die please or at least be controlled?  .........
UNQUOTE

"COULD THE SITE ALREADY DIE PLEASE"!!!!

Now we all know Questionable your inmost heart's desire for this website.

I shall condemn you with thy own words.

thaimonk

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 09:02:58 PM »
I don't think Questionable is a Dorje Shugden troll. From what I read, it seems like a intelligent person. I think Questionable just questions things (excuse the punt)!  ;D

Questionable seems to be well read to and I am learning from the exchange here.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 09:11:19 PM by Big Uncle »

aboutthetruth

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 09:28:53 PM »
Someone on this thread has lost their marbles (and I’ll leave it up to you to guess who).

PrajNa

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 09:50:30 PM »

"Do you think we have to know every miniscule detail of the Shugden mandala? There's a reason why there's ONLY A MANTRA FOR THE ENTIRE RETINUE RATHER THAN MINISCULE MANTRAS OF CERTAIN PROTECTORS in the Shugden sadhana. 

You didn't even know that they had their very own mantras.

Get back under your bridge in Greece you TROLL!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Duh.  Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.  Start with that.

Of course you started a witch hunt.  you don't even have evidence of the Greek even being here and are continuing on with your delusions. But then again, as you are a homophobic pedophile as you revealed in your messages and actions that the mods still haven't reported, I am not surprised with your discrimination of the LGBT shugdenpas.  But whatever.

This is a valid point. Why focus on minor deities and unenlightened protectors? Why spend time with unenlightened protectors when we can propitiate enlightened ones - so much more benefits on so many levels.

Oh yes, I agree. People should not discriminate against others, just be respectful of everyone on public space like forum, discussion boards etc.

Big Uncle

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 11:09:46 PM »
Questionable has a reasonable opinion of things and it would be interesting to hear what he has to say. Through this heated exchange people can learn more from the exchange. But please tone done on the name-calling and be more civil and impartial with your analysis of each other's opinion.

aboutthetruth

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 11:12:35 PM »
Questionable has a reasonable opinion of things and it would be interesting to hear what he has to say. Through this heated exchange people can learn more from the exchange. But please tone done on the name-calling and be more civil and impartial with your analysis of each other's opinion.

And maybe lay off the CAPS LOCK key too?

dsnowlion

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »

"Do you think we have to know every miniscule detail of the Shugden mandala? There's a reason why there's ONLY A MANTRA FOR THE ENTIRE RETINUE RATHER THAN MINISCULE MANTRAS OF CERTAIN PROTECTORS in the Shugden sadhana. 

You didn't even know that they had their very own mantras.

Get back under your bridge in Greece you TROLL!!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Duh.  Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.  Start with that.

Of course you started a witch hunt.  you don't even have evidence of the Greek even being here and are continuing on with your delusions. But then again, as you are a homophobic pedophile as you revealed in your messages and actions that the mods still haven't reported, I am not surprised with your discrimination of the LGBT shugdenpas.  But whatever.

Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo. This is a good question by Questionable, I'd like to know too!

And why would anyone private message anyone with crude discriminatory remarks? That itself does not sound like someone who is decent and sane.

dsnowlion

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 11:17:15 PM »
"Duh.  Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.  Start with that."
UNQUOTE

You can start with it's KACHE MARPO AND NOT TSIU MARPO!!!!!!!!!

You can start with it's SHANGMO DORJE PUTRI AND NOT THE BAMO SUM!!!!!

The Bamo Sum are from the Sakya!!!!

Shangmo Dorje Putri is  from His Eminence Domo Geshe Rinpoche and his Dungkar Monastery.

You are such a FAKE SHUGDENPA!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

What kind of Buddhist are you to be screaming and shouting at others just because your views are being shown as illogical? Why are you accusing someone you do not even know as a fake? You end up making yourself look like the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Not very nice at all.

michaela

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 11:20:22 PM »
"Duh.  Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.  Start with that."
UNQUOTE

You can start with it's KACHE MARPO AND NOT TSIU MARPO!!!!!!!!!

You can start with it's SHANGMO DORJE PUTRI AND NOT THE BAMO SUM!!!!!

The Bamo Sum are from the Sakya!!!!

Shangmo Dorje Putri is  from His Eminence Domo Geshe Rinpoche and his Dungkar Monastery.

You are such a FAKE SHUGDENPA!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dear Harold

I appreciate that you are pro and passionate about Shugden. But your argument is very WEIRD!

Why we should start form Kache Marpo and not Tsiu Marpo? They came from the same body. What is the difference between Kache Marpo and Tsiu Marpo really? Maybe you can enlighten us on this matter?

And why we should start with Sangmo Dorje Putri, an unruly female protector? Are you a high lama Harold? I am not for certain.

dsnowlion

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 11:28:31 PM »
"Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.  Start with that."
UNQUOTE

Let's start with Shangmo Dorje Putri was placed into KACHE MARPO'S RETINUE IN 1902 BY HIS EMINENCE DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE.

SHE WORKS AS A DHARMAPALA UNDER KACHE (TSIU) MARPO.

SHANGMO DORJE PUTRI IS ONE WITH KACHE MARPO.

LETS START WITH YOU ARE A TOTALLY FAKE SHUGDENPA.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I don't understand why are you pushing for people to worship SHANGMO DORJE PUTRI who is an unenlightened Bamo? No Lamas asked us to pray to her, not even H.H. Trijang Rinpoche, and we have Dorje Shugden so why do you need to push for other "minor" deities for? Wouldn't it be smarter for us to just focus on the main great protector of our lineage who is an enlightened deity? This seems strange and sounds like you are the fake Shugdenpa here.   

AshRao

• Email
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 11:28:47 PM »
This Questionable should have another name "Unreasonably Un-Questionable". I think he is completely off the mark with his questioning (oh dear..... so many "question" words  :o).

Questionable said: Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Explain how the Bamo sum will enlighten you instead of Tsiu marpo.

I think you got it all wrong, and that may be the reason that Harold is so obviously frustrated at you. It is not about Shangmo Dorje Putri leading one to enlightenment, even in the strictest sense of the definition of a Dharmapala (even if they are enlightened), they cannot lead you to enlightenment. That is the function of an ishtadevata. But what I think (and Harold, please do correct me if I am wrong) what Harold is talking about is knowing everything about what you are practicing.

Since, Shangmo Dorje Putri is in Dorje Shugden's entourage, via being in Kache Marpo's entourage, why wouldn't a practitioner want to know about her? That just goes to show you exactly what the Buddha taught, and that is not to take anything at face value but to investigate everything before you practice. Why wouldn't a sincere, dedicated practitioner want to know about her, since he is in Dorje Shugden's entourage. If you ask me, Harold is right in wanting to know more about her. And from the way you have been reacting to his wanting to share about her, though I don't know you at all, I am starting to believe that you may in fact be a Troll after all.

michaela

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 11:48:40 PM »
"Duh.  Explain how you, a layman are going to reach enlightenment through such minor deities.  Start with that."
UNQUOTE

START WITH THIS, NO TRUE SHUGDENPA WOULD CALL METHAR, NAMKAR BARZIN OR SHANGMO DORJE PUTRE "MINOR DEITIES".

START WITH THIS, THEY ARE DHARMAPALAS FOUND IN THE RETINUE OF A "BUDDHA".

JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS I'M TALKING ABOUT THE "BUDDHA", LORD DORJE SHUGDEN.

THAT'S WHAT THIS "LAYMAN" STARTS WITH BUT YOU DON'T START WITH THAT DO YOU QUESTIONABLE?

OR IS IT NOW "LAMA" QUESTIONABLE :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o"?

START WITH AND END WITH THIS, YOU ARE A TOTALLY FAKE SHUGDENPA!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dear Harold

"Questionable" asked how worshiping unenlightened minor deities like Namkar Barzin, Methar and Sangmo Dorje Putri can bring you to enlightenment.

Whay you started calling him fake and trolls?

Believe me I think Namkar Barzin, Methar and Dorje Putri are captivating and their practice have some beneficial result. But they are unenlightened. So back to the Questionable's question, how can unenlightened protectors help you to reach enlightenment when they have not reached the goal themselves?

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »

Since, Shangmo Dorje Putri is in Dorje Shugden's entourage, via being in Kache Marpo's entourage, why wouldn't a practitioner want to know about her? That just goes to show you exactly what the Buddha taught, and that is not to take anything at face value but to investigate everything before you practice. Why wouldn't a sincere, dedicated practitioner want to know about her, since he is in Dorje Shugden's entourage. If you ask me, Harold is right in wanting to know more about her. And from the way you have been reacting to his wanting to share about her, though I don't know you at all, I am starting to believe that you may in fact be a Troll after all.

I think Harold has a valid point of argument. If we are serious about our practice, why not give more information or be enthusiastic to learn more about the mandala of the Dharmapala? Same goes with when taking an empowerment of a yidam, you have to learn about the deity, the iconography, his/her mandala, makes sense.

dsnowlion

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2018, 11:02:49 PM »

I think Harold has a valid point of argument. If we are serious about our practice, why not give more information or be enthusiastic to learn more about the mandala of the Dharmapala? Same goes with when taking an empowerment of a yidam, you have to learn about the deity, the iconography, his/her mandala, makes sense.

It is fine to learn, share and exchange, it is another to FORCE it down our throats and demand like a 5year old kid and to keep shouting at people to practice unenlightened protectors. What is it with his hang up on Methar and all those unenlightened protectors.

Look I am happy with practising Dorje Shugden, so if I do not want to learn or practice, unenlightened ones, I think I have that right too. But honestly this guy Harold is just too much and the way he wants to encourage people to practice is just too demanding and turns me off. Sorry.