Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232494 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #345 on: December 16, 2010, 05:19:28 AM »

Another 4,000 brochures distributed.

Everyone should distribute.Spread the practice of Dorje Shugden anyway we can. Put our faith into action.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #346 on: December 19, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »

Around 300 brochures distributed in the last 2 days.
TK

pgdharma

« Reply #347 on: December 20, 2010, 04:54:10 PM »
Wow, wonderful news! Keep up the good work!!!

icy

« Reply #348 on: December 21, 2010, 12:40:15 AM »
It is just amazing how these brochures are travelling around the world at a quick pace to find people who has karmic affinity with Dorje Shugden.  Surely Dorje Shugden your are a globe trotter!!! 

I rejoice.

Mana

« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2010, 08:17:45 AM »
Have received messages another 1,200 brochures distributed. The red original ones are very popular I am told by messages.

Thank you.

dsiluvu

« Reply #350 on: January 03, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
Distributed about 500 brochures last week with some friends.

We placed it in different shops and on cars. We waited at a corner to see if people take our brochures, and it was really interesting to see some people taking it! The best part is when they take it, read it and then take out the pocket size protector card and keep it. This really made our efforts worth it when someone decides to keep the card. It means someone will start chanting, relying on Dorje Shugden and best of all be given the opportunity to be connected to Ds and receive blessings.

It was such a fun and fulfilling outing and it made our day so much more meaningful. Now we can go shopping and spread Dorje Shugden!

Thanks to those who helped produce these brochures and made it available for us to do our bid to spread Dorje Shugden. 

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2011, 10:14:15 PM »

8,000 brochures were passed out since my last update.
TK

triesa

« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »
2 days ago, I also distributed about 150 brochures at night. It was fun and exciting!!!

I wonder how many brochures have been distributed worldwide so far since TK initiated this campaign?

Helena

• Email
« Reply #353 on: January 27, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »
Dorje Shugden spreading far and wide - that is something to celebrate and rejoice!

Helena

thaimonk

« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
1,200 Dorje Shugden red brochures distributed recently.

Mana

« Reply #355 on: January 29, 2011, 02:03:33 PM »
Sirikorn

29 January 2011 11:49:25     

Is there any Thai brochure yet to distribute?
I have prayed to Dorje Shugden for a few months now, i found the brochure on in a mall, and it has given me much clarity of mind through crisis.
Would love to distribute in Bangkok where I work and Chiang Mai my home town.
With Folded hands

29 January 2011 13:54:44     

Dear Sirikorn, We are coming out with a Thai version of the brochure very soon. It is in printing stage now. Then we will have it ready of upload. Many people like the brochures. We have been getting tremendous good response from all around the world.

Admin

Mana

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2011, 06:04:11 AM »
For the first time in history, we have the short prayer and mantra to Dorje Shugden in Thai Language. Now anyone can download the brochure and fold and distribute. Many people in Thailand will benefit from this.

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6949

More languages coming soon.

Mana

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2011, 03:51:22 AM »

I have distributed another 1,000 brochures.

Will keep distributing.

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »

I have distributed another 1,000 brochures.

Will keep distributing.

TK

It is so encouraging to visit this thread, seeing TK and many others been making the brochures available by the thousands non-stop. I rejoice very much in the efforts and dedication. On my side, I've been fortunate to be able to do my bit with a few friends and have distributed over 2000.

Why are we doing this?

Here's the benefits of Dorje Shugden:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=4397

Dorje Shugden works miracles, offers powerful protection day and night, and grants our wishes quickly.
For Spiritual Practice – He clears obstacles to your practice and brings you all the conducive conditions, resources and support to have a successful and fulfilling practice; he clears the way for you to gain attainments, peace and wisdom, so that you can improve your life.

For Students – He increases memory and intelligence
For Travel – He protects you from harm and dangers
For Business – He clears obstacles and brings wealth
For Health – He brings healing to the body, mind and spirit
For Protection – He shields you from disturbing spirits, negative energies and black magic

Dorje Shugden’s practice protects us from worldly dangers, helps us develop our skillful means, wisdom and great compassion (Bodhicitta), and removes all our obstacles.

Let's create the cause for the above effects, for others and for ourselves!

DSFriend

« Reply #359 on: February 21, 2011, 11:31:06 AM »
This was posted on the Guestbook. It is not directly related to the brochure but thought of sharing it here as Dorje Shugden is benefitting people from all over the world. It would be great if anyone in Hong Kong reading this, would consider distributing brochures in there.

(2981) Luo Han
18 February 2011 20:05:47
Living in Hong Kong one finds little time for spiritual practice, life hurtles on with such break neck speed in Hong Kong one finds it difficult to find time and space to do any form spiritual practice.

Having said that since i started engaging in Dorje Shugden practice amidst the rushing and pace of thing there is a sense of peace and contentment, i have not experienced with other types of practices. Amazing beneficial protector for the modern age.