Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232489 times)

triesa

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #375 on: March 28, 2011, 02:49:02 PM »
Just like in Tibet, many engage in making tsa tsas out of clay. What do they do with it? So many are left on the mountains.

Can you imagine, you're at your wits' end on the mountains and you come across a tsa tsa? And after that, you're rescued? How much faith would you instantly develop in the deity?

Or you're in a hospital somewhere, waiting for your loved ones to get better, and then you come across a DS brochure? And after chanting the mantra a couple of times, what looked like a hopeless situation, turned around for the better?

In the silliest example, I know people who have asked the Protector for something as small as help with parking when they are in an emergency. And next thing you know, a space opens up right in front of them. Yes, it's dumb and silly to ask Dorje Shugden for something as mundane as that, and maybe it was just a sheer coincidence, but when I saw how much faith the people developed in him (they now do his mantra everyday), it was worth it.

Effect's the same really. In both cases, people become suffer less. Just the method is different but who is to say which method is correct, when both results are the same and both are positive :)

Definitely, with so much efforts being put by everyone involved in distributing the DS brochures, more people will surely come to this website.

I too have the same experience as Dharmadefender, when I could not find a parking space in rush hour, the mantra that came out from my mouth was naturally " On benza wikki bitana soha". And within seconds, a car would pull out and solved my problem. I know it's is damn silly to ask our dear protector for such a mundane thing, but i just want to say, it works.

Imagine when we are really in need of his divine help, and we do his practise everyday sincerely, Dorje Shugden would definitely be there to assist us!

May more people will get a chance to receive the blessings of Dorje Shugden!!!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #376 on: April 18, 2011, 12:39:00 AM »
With great happiness, 1,000 Dorje Shugden brochures distributed.

Barzin

« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2011, 08:24:15 PM »
I personally like the red brochures very much, and the one in Thai as well.  It will be very beneficial for the Thais to learn more.  If it is beneficial, why not?  I hope I will get the actual brochure delivered to my door step really, it will be a blessing!  haha...  I see the brochures as the offerings to our precious protector.  So many will get connected to the protector; learn more or at least plant a dharma seed in them.  If they throw away, or not interested; that's ok.  At least just having a glance at the precious protector is a blessing alone.  Imagine when we passed away and have the chance to be reborned as a human, how many Shugden practitioners are there by then?  There will be so so many, look at the speed that the practice is spreading!!! 

When I first saw the brochure on the site, I love it already!  It is so mysterious!  It makes people want to find out more.  And I think it is very handy to keep in wallets, so we can keep an image of our precious Dharma protector everywhere we go!  Very creative of you guys!  I have also printed a few to share with my friends, keep up the good work people!

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2011, 09:41:42 PM »
So whats the count at now?

the goal was to distribute at least 100K min right? a retreat if you may.
Anyone keeping tabs?

thaimonk

« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2011, 02:25:59 AM »
I've passed out 500 recently within a few weeks.

thaimonk

« Reply #380 on: April 24, 2011, 07:03:01 PM »
I've passed out another 160 brochures.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »
Over 800  brochures were distributed in the last two weeks. I am happy with this. I 've noticed within a few minutes, people will pick up the brochures, read it and then take it with them. It feels very satisfying when I witness this.

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »
300 brochures distributed in the past week. Will continue.

TK

thaimonk

« Reply #383 on: May 07, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »
I have distributed around 80 brochures in my area.

I wish to continue. Very satisfying.

thor

« Reply #384 on: May 08, 2011, 04:49:12 PM »
I am planning to visit nepal in a month's time, and am considering distributing the nepali language brochures there. I am half excited and half wary about doing so.

I have previously distributed the blue-green brochure where I live, but in england, there are no laws against such actions. Does anyone know if I will get into trouble? I suspect not, as it is not anti-government and non-controversial, but I am just being careful.

These are the brochures I am thinking of:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6850

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #385 on: May 08, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »
Dear Thor,

You're so lucky to go to Nepal!! I think it should be quite safe because Nepal is anti-Dalai Lama and pro-China, so i would think that Shugden paraphernalia would not be objected to. However, if it's the legality about distributing pamphlets in general, irregardless of content, which you're worried about, i really wouldn't know what the local laws are regarding this issue. Perhaps you can just be discreet...

Good luck!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Positive Change

« Reply #386 on: May 09, 2011, 07:55:49 AM »
Am wondering if there is anyone on this forum that is able to or know of someone outside of this forum that could perhaps translate it into various languages and pass the translation to Admin here. Being here in Europe, even though we do speak and read english, it is not our first language so it is always best to have these brochures distributed around the globe in the respective country's language.

Would'nt it be great to have one in French, German, Spanish, some other Asian dialect etc? Am also curious if we can phonetically translate Dorje Shugden into different languages (like the thai brochure).

I am looking forward to the day when I travel around europe and chance upon a brochure in different languages like a local map... but this being the map to enlightenment.  ;D

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #387 on: May 26, 2011, 12:41:20 AM »
Have distributed over 2,300  brochures in the past few weeks.

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2011, 06:12:47 AM »
Dorje Shugden brochures are beings distributed Japan again. Beautiful brochures in Kyoto and Osaka. May Shugden spread further and beyond the reach of  'Governments' like Tibet's in Dharamsala that create religious discrimination.

TK

thaimonk

« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2011, 05:58:49 PM »
Have passed out around 45 brochures.