Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232476 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
Yes, using the brochures on this site, it is really easy to share dorje shudgen with multitudes of people who really can benefit from it.

Whether it is financial difficulty, black magic, relationship problems, many of the worldly things that stop us from engaging in dharma can be resolved if the people propitiate the protector I have seen it over and over again.

pgdharma

« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2011, 04:16:33 PM »
This is perhaps the most healthy and skilful activity to spread Dorje Shugden to everyone.

So far, for the past 6 months, me and some friends have distributed about 10,000 brochures! We look forward to it every time... it is like an event itself and you can bring it to wherever you go. The movies, clubbing, shopping which is what we often do and there is so many places to put!   

We have spotted people picking up the brochures, some keep the card - throw the brochure away. Some keep everything. Some nicely place it away, respectfully.

Wish there would be translation in Italian, French, Japanese etc. We have Thai and Nepali here, would be nice to include the rest :)

Just wanted to say Thank you Admin for creating this opportunity for us to spread DS.
Yes this is a  very healthy  and skillful activity to spread Dorje Shugden.  Last night me and some friends distributed 1,000 brochures.

Rihanna

« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2011, 11:41:14 AM »
I found a Dorje Shugden brochure here in Washington afew months ago. It was left at a news stand, between a stack of magazines. It was a pleasant surprise. I walked to the next block and then the next street and found afew more brochures. A thought occured that not many people know who he is and the person who finds it would most likely look at it for a second and then throw away when he reaches the next available bin. I felt distraught that it may not be appreciated. Then a positive thought came to mind; that anyone who sees even a line drawing of an enlightened being in an angry state would create a positive imprint in his mind that when the time is right, it will blossom to something positive. So when someone sees the image of Dorje Shugden for the split second even not understanding who he is, it will create a positive imprint as he is an enlightened being. Thank you to whoever was responsible for putting the brochures all over downtown.

Barzin

« Reply #423 on: August 21, 2011, 08:48:53 PM »
Oh, I just downloaded the online brochures and printed 3000 copies and distributed to various places.  It was such a wonderful feeling to see people getting blessing from our precious protector.  I just thought to share it with you guys.

Thanks to this website to make things so convenient for today's people.  There are so many people still didn't have a chance to go online and discover this precious website.  So it will be my duty to bring the brochures to people.  I will continue to spread the teachings.  Everyday, there will be people waking up with hope and blessing.

I rejoice it very much and because of you, you make it available for people.  Thankyou.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #424 on: August 21, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
Have distributed around 300 brochures again. Will keep at it. I don't see it as work but a mission to bring Dorje Shugden to as many as I can in my lfietime before the big day comes for me.

TK

thaimonk

« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2011, 12:43:51 PM »
In the past few weeks have passed out around 1,300 brochures. People really like the brochures. They ask for more and want bigger pictures of Shugden. I just direct them to the website to download the free pictures on high file available.

This website is really helpful to help bring Shugden to many. I love all the downloads available. Such great work.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #426 on: August 27, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »
Another 350+ plus brochures distributed just in the last 8 hours. Enjoyed very much the distribution. Some people even ask for more. One guy wanted 20 brochures to pass to his friends and close people. Of course 20 was given to him happily.

Thoroughly enjoyable and fulfilling to know so many will connect to Shugden who is no other than Manjushri.
TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #427 on: September 01, 2011, 08:16:01 PM »
60 brochures distributed. TK

thaimonk

« Reply #428 on: September 04, 2011, 10:40:49 AM »
Managed to distribute out around 200 brochures. I really do feel satisfied doing this.  :)

Reena Searl

« Reply #429 on: September 04, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »
Personally like the brochure and will print out when i plan to travel , to give away to friends and people i meet during trips.
Will continue to do so, thanks for the effort!

thaimonk

« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »
600 more distributed.
What a good feeling to do this.

kris

« Reply #431 on: September 07, 2011, 07:26:36 PM »
Has anyone printed out the brochure and given to others? Can anyone update on the recipient's reaction towards the brochures?

Barzin

« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:33 PM »
Another 300 brochures printed and distributed.  What a fulfillment to know that someone will get benefited from receiving a brochure :)

Barzin

« Reply #433 on: September 14, 2011, 12:33:46 AM »
About 400 brochures are reprinted and distributed.  Love to put a smile on people's face!

kris

« Reply #434 on: September 14, 2011, 12:57:02 AM »
I also like this brochure because it get people curious and it also has a website for people who want to know more. It also has bilingual which will suite the general public much better. Good work and continue spreading Lord Dorje Shugden!!