Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232475 times)

thor

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #435 on: September 14, 2011, 04:15:41 AM »
I did 300 last night with some friends from the Dharma center. It was my first time distributing with them, so openly and directly to the public. Surprisingly the reception was very very positive, and when we invited them to visit our center, they were very enthusiastic. I would definitely do this again - I just wish our center had more materials to give away cos it is so popular with the public. I have heard many times that this or that person has read the brochure/website/etc and now they believe and they want to pray.

Of course Dorje Shugden will help them and answer their prayers. But more importantly, the seed of Manjushri has been planted in their mindstream for the rest of this life as well as in future lives. Perhaps the seed will ripen in the near future when they come across the Dharma again. Or the seed could open during the time of Maitreya, and perhaps they will receive teachings directly from him, or have the opportunity to serve him? Who knows?

What I am trying to say is that, I am glad the website team has had these brochures made, ready and easy for people to download and print themselves. My friends and I tried last night, and it was a very good experience. We would do it again.

dorjedakini

« Reply #436 on: September 14, 2011, 04:28:03 AM »
Yes, it is very nice experience to distribute all these brochures. When people receive it, see, touch, immediately they make a connection with Wrathful Manjushri. Their life will be bless by Manjushri. It is also show how much care we have for others and how we treasure our Protector Dorje Shugden.

I distributed 150 to many people I met, some reject, some accept, some like, some does not like, we should not scare of rejection and stop there, if 6 out of 10 reject us, but there 4 more who will start to make prayers to Dorje Shugden. Besides this, to people who rejected to receive the brochures, by seeing the image and hearing his name, a Dharma seed has been planted in their mind. It also trained us to lower our ego not to afraid rejection.

Can't wait to get more brochures and distribute again.

Aurore

« Reply #437 on: September 14, 2011, 06:09:57 AM »
I am trying to think if I would print it out and do this mass distribution. I think people might end up rejecting the brochures when I hand out to them. So perhaps it's not such a good idea. Also, I would feel like missionary! Someone was telling me the other day that giving out Buddha images plants seeds in people's minds. In this case, with DS. In future, people who are touched by DS have the chance to meet Maitreya in the future.

So I don't know ... I am still sitting by the fence. I think it's right to do it, but my ego is telling me otherwise.  :-[

ratanasutra

« Reply #438 on: September 14, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
i like the DS brochure very much, it so easy and very convenience that i can print it out at home and can just pass it to my friend.

The one that we like the most is to print the photo which is suppose to be attached with the brochure but we can even print it out and keep inside our wallet..

i have hand over this brochures to many of my friends and introduced them to the website and told them that they can print it out and give to their friends too.

Klein

« Reply #439 on: September 14, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »
The brochure is a great idea! I've been downloading the brochure to print by the thousands so that I can give away to my friends and even people on the streets. There are many mixed reactions but it's ok  because whatever the results may be, the people make their connection with Dorje Shugden. Otherwise, they will never even have the opportunity. Benefitting people is not about just this life time. It includes all future lives as well.

Many people's faces lit up when they received the brochure. They liked the card that I printed because they can keep it in their pockets or bags. It's one of the fastest way to make the connection with a lot of long song and dance which most people wouldn't have the time for.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #440 on: September 15, 2011, 05:18:43 AM »
I went to a red light district and i passed out brochures, dorje shugden pendants and it feels so great as many beings , downtrodden, abused , poor will get a glimpse of Dorje Shugden and get connected to Maitreya in the future. Not much I can do for them to get them out of their situation but with Dorje Shugden they have hope. Yes of course there is fear of rejection but with Dorje Shugden they have a chance to get out of suffering so I will be brave to pass out brochures and other dorje Shugden materials out.

Barzin

« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2011, 09:26:10 PM »
Great!  I reprinted 200 of the brochures and passed out to many today.  So many appreciated it.  Imagine so many are touched by Manjushri himself today.  Never will I give up to bring them the precious teachings of our precious protector!  :)

whitelion

« Reply #442 on: September 16, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »
My mom was suffered from illness not too long ago, i consulted my guru and my guru actually encourage me to print out any enlighten beings' images to give away, because any Buddha images represent the Buddha's body, By giving out any Buddha images, we actually gain to merit to purify our bad body karma.
The first thing came into my mind is the brochures, I have printed 5000 to give away, and i dedicated the merit to my mom. Maybe it's sound a little unbelievable, but my mom's sickness did get well very very fast. It might be coincidence or DS really help, but my mom does feel much much more better than before.
This is just my personal sharing, and i will be going around to give to people.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #443 on: September 21, 2011, 01:57:41 PM »
I gave this brochure quite some time back to a friend who needed help as the family had some spirit disturbances. She was very grateful and thankful cause she started her DS practice back then via this brochure.

Now she wants to print more as she finds it very beneficial and in her "small" way to help others.

Barzin

« Reply #444 on: September 22, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
Amazing.  My friend's family is having some problems at home.  While we went consult a lama, he advised my friend to give away many Buddha, protector's pictures.. Anyone can...  So this site came into my mind and got him downloaded it and printed 1000 pieces.  He went on a trip and distributed all by himself.  Amazing.

By his action, so many are touched by Shugden, Manjushri himself.  May Dorje Shugden practice spread and help my friend's problem...

DharmaSpace

« Reply #445 on: September 24, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
I am so delighted that more and more brochures, and images of Dorje Shugden is given out to the thai people. I was chatting to someone on facebook yesterday it seems he is Dagom Rinpoche 's students and he visits Thailand regularly. He was very happy that there is a chapel in the Silom area. He said he will share with his thai friends the location of the chapel, in fact his ex girlfriend had a Dorje Shugden pendant too.

thaimonk

« Reply #446 on: September 26, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
Another 350 brochures distributed.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #447 on: October 13, 2011, 12:27:24 AM »
In the last few days, friends and myself have distributed over 1,020 Dorje Shugden brochures. We had so much fun doing it. There is so much satisfaction to see people picking up the brochures, carefully reading them and then pocket them to take home.

I will continue this wonderful distribution. It is very fulfilling to bring Dorje Shugden to others.

Got to print out more of these brochures.

TK

thaimonk

« Reply #448 on: November 10, 2011, 12:10:01 AM »
Have distributed over 600 brochures recently.  :) Will continue.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #449 on: November 10, 2011, 12:11:50 AM »
I have just printed out 20,000 copies of the Shugden brochure. Will look forward to distributing these holy items. May the many who recieve them become connected with Dorje Shugden.

TK