Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232395 times)

brian

• Email
Re: DS 'brochure'
« Reply #540 on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »

Dulzin, you are one kind guy I have to say. This website is your rock? Wow. Well, great, you really have great patience with all the different opinions and all. This rock floats in an ocean with sometimes choppy waves ...  ;)

It's very sweet and young this enthousiasm for Dorje Shugden as a wealth god. It's true that people in their majority are not even worried with their future lives, let alone liberation or enlightenment. So if they relate to the Venerable Protector in that way, so be it, maybe it's what their minds need right now.

The only thing that worries me a little bit is that it's easily said that it doesn't matter that people might toss aside the brochure with the Protector. It does matter. It creates a negative karma to mistreat or disrespect the image of a Buddha. 

But if you are aware of all the consequences and think that the benefits outweigh the dangers ... then so be it! I hope with all my heart that people are going to treasure that brochure.

I think generally the people who found the brochure cards will just dump it aside if they don't find it to be interesting at all. i do get a lot of people putting spam brochures and advertisements onto my apartment and i do throw every one of them and most of the time i do not even look at those. if whoever is going to print out these Dorje Shugden brochures here should always be mindful to put it on a special place to catch the attention. i believe the design is good enough to attract, all we gotta do is to make it clear to people/public that it is not another product selling advertisement. it is something that brings them wealth, luck and safety etc. instead of mixing it together with all the advertisement brochures, i would strongly urge the devotees to put it right in front of someone's home's doorstep, gates, car door, or somewhere u can think of to avoid the receiver thinking it is another product selling advertising brochures.

lotus1

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2012, 04:16:58 AM »
I am so excited!

Downloaded the brochures and printed it yesterday.  Just distributed 150 brochures to my residential area. Hope more people will get the protection and blessing from Dorje Shugden!

May the ban be lifted soonest by having more people getting to know our supreme Dharma Protector – Dorje Shugden!

Tom Bill

« Reply #542 on: March 12, 2012, 06:12:03 AM »
It has been a good and fruitful weekend for me.

Have downloaded and printed some brochures for distribution. Managed to distribute 150 copies of brochures to the area about 10 KM from my home. Dorje Shugden will bless this area and wish that all residents will be benefited

Ultimately hope that the ban on DS will be lifted and everyone will be freed to practise.

nagaseeker

« Reply #543 on: March 14, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
 ;D
distributed 100 brochures last week ~
will do it again next week !!

Jessie Fong

« Reply #544 on: March 15, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »
If you reside in a unit within a block of apartments, distributing brochures will be a breeze.  All you need is to drop these into your neighbours' mail box.  Better still, you can gather your friends to go out in groups to distribute in neighbouring residential area or the business district, where you will be able to spread the words of DS.

HOwever please do not stop at distributing brochures only.  There are many items that you can give away - you can purchase these items from the Online Shop.  Give away pendants.  Order tsa-tsa and give to your friends and neighbours.

pgdharma

« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »
A  few of us went out to distribute not only brochures but also pendants that we ordered from online shop. We drove up to the mountain side to distribute to the people there. We hope  the residents there will get protection and receive blessings from Dorje Shugden. It was a very fulfilling and meaningful weekend for us and we intend to distribute more in the future to create awareness so that the ban can be lifted soon :)

Carpenter

« Reply #546 on: March 18, 2012, 11:41:58 AM »
I have been giving away many brochures to people that I don’t know for the past 1 year, it moved me so much when I saw people reading it with so much focus, and some people even put up the card at their shop immediately, something good really worth the share.

This time around, I’ve did something special, instead of giving out brochures, I gave pendants, of course not the expensive one, can’t afford at this moment, hehe, I gave out the 2 dollars pendant, I got it in bulk, with some sponsorship (thanks to those that contributed to this fund), and gave away for about 100 pieces.

Yes, this is more expensive than brochures, but for Dorje Shugden that helped me so much, and compare to what I’ve been doing now, it is SO MUCH WORTH IT. I always can’t have enough when come to spread Dorje Shugden, there is more and more and more I’m gonna do to repay to Dorje Shugden, because beside this, I have no idea already on how to repay his kindness that saved my life.

Thank you Dorje Shugden, I wish one day, everyone in this world will be able to receive your blessing and protection. I will work towards that goal and introduce you to more people around.

Positive Change

« Reply #547 on: March 18, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
I have just realized that there is approximately 20300 views alone on this very post. How incredible!!!! If even half of these viewers were to be inspired by the sharings/postings here, enough to go out, print and distribute themselves how wonderful that would be.

Truly inspiring and a job well done team Dorjeshugden.com

I know I sound like a broken down record saying over and over again. But you know what? I dont care because you guys rock! Thank you thank you thank you!

I myself cannot wait for the next time I go distribute these brochures again!!!!

valeriecheung

« Reply #548 on: March 19, 2012, 12:32:35 PM »
Yesterday i gave away 25 brochures with pendant (which ordered from online shop) near my neighborhood.

nagaseeker

« Reply #549 on: March 19, 2012, 06:29:51 PM »
 ;D out again and this time had distributed about 50 brochures in 2 days ~

bambi

« Reply #550 on: March 24, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »
YAY! 1000 distributed for this month. May those who received it keep it with them and be blessed by Dorje Shugden always!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #551 on: March 28, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »
Last week I went out to my friend's residential area to distribute brochures that we have downloaded. This time we manage to place brochures at the commercial centre consisting of shops and cafes. We also handed them out to some of the people who were taking a stroll. We distributed 200 brochures that evening. May everyone who see, touch and talk about the brochures will be blessed by Dorje Shugden and be protected by Him. We will continue to print them and placed them in other areas.

ratanasutra

« Reply #552 on: March 31, 2012, 02:14:00 AM »
Thank you for your thoughtful idea and full with compassion to having a brochure available for us to print out and give to our friends, love one and others.

In my country which is Buddhist country, giving buddha image, pendant or statue to other is consider something auspicious as its from the good heart of people who give to benefit the receiver which all receiver are appreciate and very happy to receive it. So everyone love to give and love to receive. :)

Apart from gave it out to my friend, my family member i also gave brochures and pendants out to people who don't know before and just met them, they very happy to receive it and quickly read and recite the mantra.. OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA and some even asked for more to give to their mother and their child. My heart grew big when saw how happy they were as i know they will be protected by Dorje Shugden for the rest of their life..

I advice everyone to do it and you will know how happy you are when you see their faces when reading the brochure and reciting the mantra.

lotus1

« Reply #553 on: March 31, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »
Yes, a fruitful week!
With a few friends, we have distributed 100 brochures to friends' residential area. We also posted the brochures at the bus stop notice board. So, those who are waiting for buses would now be blessed too. :)
So happy that DS is blessing and protecting the people around that area.

Carpenter

« Reply #554 on: March 31, 2012, 01:18:45 PM »
Wow, you all really given out a lot of brochures, rejoice, so much hard work, so much sincerity...  loves to come here to see all these actions without asking for reward.

For the past one week, I have given out more than 100 pendants, of course the cheaper one from E Shop, I hope one day I can give out statue to my friend, definitely i will, i strongly believe in this.