Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232495 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #315 on: October 04, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
1,000 dorje shugden brochures distributed earlier tonight.

I love this work and will continue to fulfill my goal of distributing 108,000 brochures.

tk
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:01:45 PM by tk »

Mana

« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2010, 10:50:26 PM »

I've recieved a message:
A person not registered on this forum have passed out over 1,500 Dorje Shugden brochures in their region. They would like me to know. So I am posting it here as rejoice news.

Mana

DSFriend

« Reply #317 on: October 12, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
A few of my buddies got together last evening to stick the cards to the brochures which we downloaded from this website. We had such a good time spending a couple of hours at it. The tip is to get the brochures and cards printed at the print shop as home printers are just too slow for this job!

pgdharma

« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2010, 11:17:01 AM »
A few of my buddies got together last evening to stick the cards to the brochures which we downloaded from this website. We had such a good time spending a couple of hours at it. The tip is to get the brochures and cards printed at the print shop as home printers are just too slow for this job!

Wow such good news. I rejoice that your buddies are doing such a great job in spreading this holy practice!!!

Helena

• Email
« Reply #319 on: October 14, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »
Great tip, DS Friend!

I have just distributed 100 brochures this past week.

Feels so good to be doing something positive - real action that will benefit others.

Helena

Mana

« Reply #320 on: October 18, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »
18 October 2010 14:42:17
I found one of the red brochures in Narita airport and it has changed my life. Naturally the brochure led me to this site. thank you.
(from guestbook)

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2010, 08:50:24 PM »

I am happy to say in the last two weeks over 4,500 brochures distributed in various parts of the world from my network of friends. Fantastic.

We will counter the Tibetan Govt's ban on the supreme practice of DORJE SHUGDEN who is lama, yidam and protector all rolled into one.

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »
4,500 brochures! My goodness, TK! You and your network of friends are really spreading the awareness of Dorje Shugden in various parts of the world.

Yes, it is very encouraging to see that we can counter TGIE's ban in many practical and peaceful ways. They may prove to be more effective in the long run. Who knows!

I have distributed another 150 brochures with my friends. Nothing compared to your figure. But we are slowly getting the hang of it. 

It feels good to be doing something that will make Dorje Shugden's face and name well known wherever we go.

Helena

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #323 on: October 31, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »

8,500 brochures distributed.

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #324 on: November 01, 2010, 06:40:12 AM »
WOW!

TK, I think you and your friends should win an award for distributing the most brochures of our magnificent Protector.

I truly rejoice and applaud your consistent efforts.

Out of the thousands that you have distributed, I am sure some people would start making that connection with Dorje Shugden. And that is wonderful in itself.

The Supreme Dorje Shugden will spread far and wide because of individuals like yourself who do what you can to promote HIS NAME AND HOLY IMAGE.

Helena

Carpenter

« Reply #325 on: November 05, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »
Hehe!! this is excited,

I ask my friend's help to print out 500 copies of this brochure, so far the largest amount of brochures i've distributed...

then i gather few of my friend to go out in the middle of the night to distribute... and after an hour, we saw someone holding the brochure and walk pass through us, this is so cool...

My friend even ask me to go again, because they said it feels like secret agent with a great mission, and when there are someone around, they will pretend to be just passing by and the heart beat increasing, hehe, they loves this feeling, a bunch of weirdo!!!

Mana

« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2010, 02:35:49 AM »

Have received messages from over 15 people combined: They have passed out over 4,500 Dorje Shugden brochures in the last week.

Mana

thaimonk

« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2010, 04:34:44 PM »
Such good news!!! 4,500 distributed recently.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #328 on: November 08, 2010, 04:38:46 PM »
I have a friend from Florida that said he found a brochure about a week ago near a beach where he lives. WOW. He knows next to nothing about Dorje Shugden and that is why he sent me a message; he wanted to know more and remembers me mentioning Dorje Shugden a while back. Very cool!
This is amazing to me. A friend of mine from the other side of the country finds a brochure near a beach. How cool is that?!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 04:22:08 PM by Tenzin Sungrab »

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2010, 04:22:27 PM »
I have a friend from Florida that said he found a brochure about a week ago near a beach where he lives. WOW. He knows next to nothing about Dorje Shugden and that is why he sent me a message; he wanted to know more and remembers me mentioning Dorje Shugden a while back. Very cool!
This is amazing to me. A friend of mine from the other side of the country finds a brochure near a beach. How cool is that?!

My friend found them at Indian Rocks Beach.. the pamphlets he found were at Johns pass.

Sound familiar anyone?