Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232464 times)

ilikeshugden

• Email
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #480 on: December 06, 2011, 04:54:46 AM »
I saw the picture of Ronald Macdonald with the pendant. That picture is so cute. I never thought that Ronald Macdonald would have a different pose in Thailand.

I hope someone will take the pendant and the brochure and benefit from Dorje Shugden's practice.

Mana

« Reply #481 on: December 11, 2011, 12:40:42 PM »
People are distributing this card and description of Shugden's benefits in Taiwan.

Mana

icy

« Reply #482 on: December 13, 2011, 11:36:44 PM »
People loves Dorje Shugde pendant.  They are requesting for more.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #483 on: December 16, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
I have started to distribute the brochure in where I live, am going to distribute more in a while. I hope by doing this, the ban will be lifted very soon! Lovely practitioners out there, if you could, start distributing now, we have to let the world know the truth and let more people benefit from DS. We have all benefited from DS, it's our turn to benefit others now.. :)

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #484 on: December 17, 2011, 07:08:30 AM »
My distribution round I just did was very fulfilling. I have given the brochures to the homeless and prostitutes. I hope they can also get the protection from Dorje Shugden and may they be reborn in a more condusive environment, to have the opportunity to learn Dharma, to be free from sufferings.

diamond girl

« Reply #485 on: December 19, 2011, 07:27:10 PM »
These brochures are really a practical and effective way of creating the awareness of Dorje Shugden everywhere. I love traveling and these brochures are so easy to bring around. Download, print and all ready to go. Tonight, I was walking around and passed them out to many people. There was one particular "bag lady" whom I was so surprised to see that she has such a young face, despite her hunched back posture. Initially when I approached her, she was hesitant but later she did take the brochure and hurriedly went away. I wish that Dorje Shugden will help her like he has always helped many of us. It is very gratifying to place this brochure in the hands of people knowing they are now blessed by Dorje Shugden. I gave many to taxi drivers too! May all these efforts be dedicated to the lifting of this ridiculous ban... 

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #486 on: December 20, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
Distributed around 800 brochures. And it was very satisfying. TK

Mana

« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »
Very nice. Mana

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2011, 09:24:27 AM »
These brochures are really a practical and effective way of creating the awareness of Dorje Shugden everywhere. I love traveling and these brochures are so easy to bring around. Download, print and all ready to go. Tonight, I was walking around and passed them out to many people. There was one particular "bag lady" whom I was so surprised to see that she has such a young face, despite her hunched back posture. Initially when I approached her, she was hesitant but later she did take the brochure and hurriedly went away. I wish that Dorje Shugden will help her like he has always helped many of us. It is very gratifying to place this brochure in the hands of people knowing they are now blessed by Dorje Shugden. I gave many to taxi drivers too! May all these efforts be dedicated to the lifting of this ridiculous ban...

Dear Diamond Girl,

That's really sweet of you to give the brochure to a bag lady. She would really need Dorje Shugden to help her out of her situation. Cab drivers are a great idea too. Can you imagine if all the cab drivers you gave the brochures to stuck the brochures in their cabs so all their passengers would be blessed by Dorje Shugden? Imagine the number of passengers going in and out of their cabs. That is such a great idea!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
It is a brilliant idea to give to taxi drivers! Taxi drivers lead a hard life as they are out on the streets all day and night and Dorje Shugden will protect them from having accidents. Also taxi drivers like to put or hang protection in their car and having a Dorje Shugden brochure pasted inside their taxi all passengers using the taxi will be blessed by Dorje Shugden. It is good of you to give to the bag lady and I hope she will be alright now that she has Dorje Shugden with her.

Positive Change

« Reply #490 on: December 26, 2011, 09:31:47 AM »
These brochures so wonderful! It is easy to carry around. Easy to distribute. Informative. Concise. And most of all it gives me a sense of exhilaration when distributing and giving to people on the streets. Knowing that these people, whether or not they propitiate or practice, the seed of Manjushri will be planted in their mindstream upon the very gaze of the blessed image of our King.

And for those who actually belief and start practising... we should rejoice. All in all, a win win situation! So do print these wonderful brochures out and start spreading and distributing.

What was also told me is to recite Dorje Shugden's mantra under your breath while distributing these items and think strongly that may the people receiving these brochures (or any item of Dorje Shugden) benefit from them.

While doing this, sometimes when distributing, there are certain signs and strong indications manifest in order for my distribution to be more efficacious or smooth (in areas where there are strong obstacles).

Happy distributing folks!!!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #491 on: December 27, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »
This brochures sure come in handy when you introduce DS to people. It has all the info needed for the beginner.

I also distribute to taxi drivers like what Diamond Girl does. I distribute when I am on my travels overseas and gives them to taxi drivers. Taxi drivers in China are very receptive to the brochure especially when you tell them it is the Buddha of Wealth. DS does give you wealth to entice you to believe in the practice.

And in Thailand, they ask for more so that they can give to their friends! How wonderful!

DSFriend

« Reply #492 on: December 28, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »
We have a few new people recently joined the forum and viewership on dorjeshugden.com sure has been increasing. (to date : 546748)

Would be lovely to interact with the many viewers all over the world. Perhaps one day, when the ban is lifted, and people are not restricted and afraid, we will get to know them. 

I'm sure there is a percentage of new visitors who visits this site came here due to the thousands of brochures being distributed out all over the world.

Keep it going guys. All we need to do is to download them,  print them and keep giving them out! :)

cheers

Mana

« Reply #493 on: January 04, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »
Our wonderful brochures are now being distributed in the holiest of holy places! In Bodhgaya, the place where Lord Buddha was enlightened.

May the brochures benefit many.

Mana

Galen

• Email
« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »
Wow, the DS Brochures are sure travelling a lot. They are going to benefit so many people around the world. Would really love to see where it will be distributed next! Maybe a a slide show of where these Red brochures has set foot. Just like The Dancing Man who went around the world dancing and taking pictures of it. :) :)