Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 232552 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2010, 09:49:52 AM »

More dorje shugden brochures in very trendy and hip bakeries in EUROPE.

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »

SACRED DORJE SHUGDEN BROCHURES BEING DISTRIBUTED ALL OVER ASIA AND ASIAN TEMPLES!!!

TK

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2010, 11:30:40 AM »

Dorje Shugden brochures in Europe!!! Placed at one of the most trendiest resteraunts.

Many Europeans love it.

TK

Yes that's true. I showed the brochure to one of my friends the other day, who is not a Buddhist, and he thought it was cool.. he even said that the chinese text was quite exotic. He said that it sparked his curiosity and that same day, he visited this website to have a look around. Now i'm trying to get him to come into the forum but he doesn't want to join yet until he reads more. I just wanted to share this with the admin of this site so he/she/they know that their brochure does appeal! Thank you again for this innovative way to introduce our Protector!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2010, 10:54:57 PM »

Dorje Shugden brochures in Europe and Asia. Well recieved. This past few days, another 600 were distributed.

Dorje Shugden in Nurseries, children's play rides, and EVEN IN TRAINS!
TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2010, 12:14:08 AM »

Coffee, Tea or Dorje Shugden??? Dorje Shugden brochures in Lancaster Train Station, UK.
TK

honeydakini

« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2010, 08:46:52 AM »
These are fantastic - TK you must have a HUGE and extensive network of friends all around the world to be able to receive all these pictures. Thank you for sharing, they are so amusing and inspiring to see! (I especially love DS among the garden gnomes)

I'd like to request if Admin could perhaps do a separate page on this website to chronicle where all these brochures have gone out to - the countries / locations? And perhaps also a section with any personal accounts of people who have found these brochures - where they found them? How has it helped them?

it would be very interesting to track where these brochures have ended up....

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »

Another 150 distributed between yesterday and today.

tk

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2010, 01:49:58 AM »
Dear TK,

I thank you for your effort in promoting Dorje Shugden and drawing traffic to this website that is non-bias about the controversy and promote the PRACTICE of Dorje Shugden (and not to hype up the politics!).

You are truly and inspiration that stick to the practice through thick and thin and doing more than an average practitioner- you went all out to promote, you actively speak here on the forum, and you sponsor the Shugden monasteries.

I wish your Guru long life and may many more Shugden knights like you arise in this age of controversy and doubt.

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
When I first saw the brochure distribution, I was also a bit skeptical and did not feel right about leaving our Protector “all over the place”. However, after reading the explanation by tk and the initiative by WisdomBeing, I changed my mind and think the brochures are perfect for sharing our beloved Protector.

I followed WisdomBeing ‘s lead and printed some of the brochures and passed it out to friends and strangers around town. In fact, majority of the distribution was done hand-to-hand and I had the opportunity to explain briefly to recipients with focus on advising them to visit the website. I was pleasantly surprised how people eagerly accepted our Protector. They almost grabbed the brochures from my hands. Some even asked me for extra copies for their family members.

After distributing about 300 brochures, I experienced great joy as our Protector has touched 300 more people. May these Dharma seed grow and may the brochures mark the beginning of a journey into Dharma for as many people as possible.

Am off to print out more brochures to share and spread the awareness of the Great King Dorje Shugden!

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »

NOTICE IN THE PICTURE AT LANCASHIRE TRAIN STATION IN UNITED KINGDOM, THE LADY HAS A DS BROCHURE NEAR HER ON THE SEAT. THEY WERE DISTRIBUTED THERE AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM AND WANT THEM.

DEFINITELY THIS BROCHURE HAS APPEAL IN OUR WESTERN COUNTRIES!!

TK

A NOTE:  Dorje Shugden brochures were generously placed on the Tourist/Information counter of the Midlands Hotel in Morecambe, UK by friends. When they returned later, the stack was less so they happily added more to the few remaining. Obviously people were taking them to read.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2010, 06:43:35 PM »

Two pictures below from Euston Train Station, London today:

1. Need help with heavy baggage, grab a Shugden brochure.
2. Do you want to know where you are and how to go? Pick up a Shugden brochure.

tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »

Dorje Shugden in a London Cab. The next passenger will be blessed and lucky. Dorje Shugden spreading in various parts of Europe. Many ppl are passing these brochures out. Some even openly. The Tibetan Govt in Exile will never be able to stop us. This movement will CONTINUE TO GROW. Even after HH Dalai Lama has passed and the TGIE is dispersed, we will continue even further. Dorje Shugden's deeds, power and blessings will not be silenced. It will be introduced to many to recieve his benefits.  :D

We are just watching for the inevitable collapse of the silly, backwards and incredibly destructive Tibetan Govt in Exile. It's sooner or later. Mostly likely sooner. I am sad for them and will pray for them. But I can't change the negative karma that is heinous in nature they have accummulated individually and as a whole. 

TK
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:55:40 PM by tk »

Lone Hermit

« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2010, 05:18:49 AM »

Dorje Shugden in a London Cab. The next passenger will be blessed and lucky. Dorje Shugden spreading in various parts of Europe. Many ppl are passing these brochures out. Some even openly. The Tibetan Govt in Exile will never be able to stop us. This movement will CONTINUE TO GROW. Even after HH Dalai Lama has passed and the TGIE is dispersed, we will continue even further. Dorje Shugden's deeds, power and blessings will not be silenced. It will be introduced to many to recieve his benefits.  :D

We are just watching for the inevitable collapse of the silly, backwards and incredibly destructive Tibetan Govt in Exile. It's sooner or later. Mostly likely sooner. I am sad for them and will pray for them. But I can't change the negative karma that is heinous in nature they have accummulated individually and as a whole. 

TK

Long live the glorious CCP. We should search for the tulku of Mao Tse Tung

honeydakini

« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2010, 03:11:43 PM »

TK

This is fantastic. I love logging on to see all the latest pictures of DS around the world (like the little garden gnome who travels around the world in that movie, Amelie). He seems to fit right in wherever he goes!)

Does anyone have any updates, news or pictures of where the other DS brochures/ leaflets may have gone? (this one: http://dorjeshugden.com/images/dsbrochure.jpg)

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »

1,000 dorje shugden sacred brochures were passed out this past week alone.

Fantastic!!

tk
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:12:43 AM by tk »