Author Topic: Healing Lama visits Tibet--Beautiful  (Read 9947 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Healing Lama visits Tibet--Beautiful
« on: June 07, 2010, 10:38:54 AM »

What a beautiful video of His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche visiting his personal Gangchen Monastery in Tibet and other sacred sites.

Please see:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=3682

So many ppl with difficult disease have been healed and helped by this great healing lama. Lucky for Europe, His Eminence Gangchen primarily resides in Italy. I have met Tibetan, Western and Chinese students who attest to His healing.

I find him to be a spectacular being.

Tk

Zach

Re: Healing Lama visits Tibet--Beautiful
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
Magical i here more and more good things about Ven Lama Gangchen.  ;D

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 08:57:53 PM »
Hie Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche has done so much for the benefit of humanity. It is a given fact that Gangchen Rinpoche is a very effective healing Lama.

Many view him as a living Medicine Buddha who has given so many healing blessings and is able to heal people through his unbiased compassion. When i first chanced upon a picture of Gangchen Rinpoche, i remembered having the thought that he is no other than Lord Yamantaka. That image of Rinpoche in the Pandita hat is so grand and at the same time exudes a powerful energy.

May grand living Shugden Masters like Gangchen live long and healthy to continuously turn the Wheel of Dharma of truth, happiness and harmony.

thank you TK for posting this wonderful video!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 02:37:31 AM »
Some friends of mine has visited his Dharma Centre in Italy, they loved it. I didn't have a chance to go that time cos of some misunderstandings grrrrr but om mani peme hung...

Gangchen Lama is quite spectacular. I love it that he does humanitarian work - he heals mind, body and spirit. Gangchen Lama has developed a long distance adoptions project, which is active in Nepal, Tibet and India; it is possible to “adopt” a child but also a sick, disabled or elderly person, or even a Tibetan monk, of any age, living and studying in a monastery. He has also championed healthcare, educational and social projects within the Himalayan Community, eg the construction and running of schools, clinics, dispensaries, monasteries, aqueducts and the rehabilitation of people with disabilities. Amazing.

How anyone can say anything negative about Gangchen Lama is completely beyond me :(

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »
Thank TK for posting such a beautiful video. I feel like I am in "Shangrila".......Just love the beautiful scenery.

I have heard of Gangchen lama is an enmanation of Medicine Buddha. I do pray one day I have the good fortune to meet with His Eminence and receive his blessings. May these great lamas stay long to heal our body, mind and soul.

Triesa

a friend

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 02:01:22 AM »
How anyone can say anything negative about Gangchen Lama is completely beyond me

WB,
Surely with an enlightened hidden purpose? The more controversy about him, the more we hear his sacred name, the more benefit for everybody ...
Sounds familiar, no?

:D :D :D :D :D

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »
How anyone can say anything negative about Gangchen Lama is completely beyond me

WB,
Surely with an enlightened hidden purpose? The more controversy about him, the more we hear his sacred name, the more benefit for everybody ...
Sounds familiar, no?

A Friend,

You know what - you could be right :D:D:D:D:

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 08:50:12 AM »

WB,
Sounds familiar, no?

I totally agree. Wonderful conclusion. May we all hear much of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche.

TK

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:26 PM »
Ha ha ha. :D ::)

It seems a friend, that sometimes it does not help to be too subtle, I'll guess...  :P

a friend

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 10:57:35 PM »

???

I guess it doesn't.

8)

Lord Drakpa

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:29 AM »
Wow! What a beautiful video! Thank you TK!!!

Whatever the controversies may be, they do not deter H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche from benefiting and healing people around the world! Whoever meets H.E. is very blessed!

dsnowlion

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
Amazing! ]
Isn't it funny after all that has been said about Lama Gangchen by the silly TGIE, yet they are no where near in helping or being able to visiting or helping their own people in Tibet. But Lama Gangchen because of his skillfulness and wisdom have harness a relationship and trust of PRC, can visit Tibet freely, and I believe this will be H.E. way of reaching out and helping the Tibetans there.

And guess what?! Gangchen Rinpoche is a DS practitioner and he is helping & healing the Tibetans there and the Chinese ppl too, wouldn't he also teach them DS???  ;) and we can imagine the rest...

Truly a Mahasiddha of our time!

Beautiful video, love the music. Thank you TK!

xdsnowlion

LXF

• Email
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 07:46:22 AM »
Wonderful video with soothing music!

May H.E Gangchen Rinpoche live long and heal many ppl around the world !

Thanks TK for posting this amazing video

VS

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 12:32:56 PM »
thank you very much tk for posting such a beautiful & soothing video.

may we hear more of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche's name, bringing blessing to many!

long live gangchen rinpoche!

:D vs

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »

Gangchen Tulku Rinpoche, painted as a Mahasiddha

The word Mahasiddha comes from "maha" = great and "siddha" = magical perfection, magical power. So a Mahasiddha is a master of great magical perfections, a master of tantra. The Vajrayana Buddhism (=tantric or great vehicle) speaks of a group of 84 famous mahasiddhas, highly developed Indian yogis and yoginis of all social classes who lived between 400 AD to 1200 AD, and who gave most major impulses for the various Tibetan traditions. There are many crazy and eccentric stories about those famous 84. In general any follower of the Vajrayana (Tantrayana) can become a mahasiddha. Some in a more hidden and secret way, others in a more spectacular way.

In the above painting Gangchen Tulku is shown in the form ofa Indian mahasiddha. In his right hand he holds the damaru (scull drum), envoking the dakinis (= enlightened and powerful female witches). In his left he holds the trishula (trident), a male symbol of mastering illusions. He wears a tiger skin, a chain of skulls around his neck and a scull, filled with blood in his other hand. The open sitting posture symbolizes that he is willing to act, using his perfections for the sake of all sentient beings. Below one can see a wrathful vajra (= cepter) and several dakinis and goddesses. Above him his guru HH Trijang Dorjechang as a Mahasiddha (Tilopa?). Every tiny detail of those paintings have a very profound meaning, which could fill a complete website :-)

extracted from:

http://www.iol.ie/~taeger/gangchen/gangmaha.html

TK