Author Topic: Pabongka Rinpoche in Tibet  (Read 16008 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Pabongka Rinpoche in Tibet
« on: July 22, 2010, 12:53:24 AM »

His Holiness the current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche is currently in Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's Monastery in Tibet. He has travelled there to offer gold on the body image of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche. He will remain there for 5 days.

The number of disciples to Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche in China and Kham are growing now. I will not indicate specifically where in order that Pabongka Rinpoche's dharma intentions grow without disruption and he may be safe always.

TK

thaimonk

Re: Pabongka Rinpoche in Tibet
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 03:27:46 AM »

Well looks like this Great Tulku has turned out right and doing dharma activities up till now.  :)

crazycloud

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 10:50:53 PM »

Well looks like this Great Tulku has turned out right and doing dharma activities up till now.  :)

seems like it.

thaimonk

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 09:19:58 AM »
For Pabongkaba Rinpoche Flourishing the Dharma is embedded within his Nature Now and Forever!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! ;)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 10:58:24 AM »

His Holiness the current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche is currently in Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's Monastery in Tibet. He has travelled there to offer gold on the body image of Denma Gonsa Rinpoche. He will remain there for 5 days.

The number of disciples to Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche in China and Kham are growing now. I will not indicate specifically where in order that Pabongka Rinpoche's dharma intentions grow without disruption and he may be safe always.

TK

Hi TK,

Do u know what is the name of Denma Gongsa Rinpoche's monastery in tibet?

have tried Googling but to no avail

thanks

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

hope rainbow

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 03:30:44 AM »
from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pabongka_Rinpoche
"
Kyabje Zong Rinpoche also explained the importance for Gelugpas of developing faith in the Gelugpa lineage passed down through Je Phabongkhapa and his principal disciple Trijang Rinpoche:

'Kyabje Phabongka passed all of his lineages to Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang.
He often said this in discourses.
The purpose of this detailed exposition is to affirm the power of the lineage.
If we lose faith in the lineage, we are lost.
We should remember the biographies of past and present teachers.
We should never develop negative thoughts towards our root and lineage gurus.
If we do not keep the commitments after having received teachings, this is a great downfall.'

"

I rejoyce in the powerful activities of the many high lamas spreading the Lamrim with skillful means and with sincere and pure motivation. The high lamas of the past, the high lamas of the present and the high lamas of the future.
And I rejoyce in the work of the current incarnation of Pabongka Rinpoche, may many benefit from it.

thaimonk

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 03:31:49 AM »

Great beings like Pabongka who take rebirth again and again really give me so much hope. This incarnation line is very special.  :)

diamond girl

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 05:59:47 PM »
When I read the biography of HH Pabongka Rinpoche (1878 to 1941) I was deeply impressed that such a wonderful attained being existed. His ways of teaching was what amazed me most and because of his skillful ways of teachings the Dharma many people of his time were touched and benefited.

"...He was unique in his ability to bring the complex ancient teachings to the monks as well as to the laypeople’s level of comprehension. Hence, it is through him that a great number of lay people were able to learn and benefit from the Dharma. For this reason, he was known as the teacher for the common man and the monks. Similar to Buddha Shakyamuni who taught an enormous variety of people about 2,500 years ago, Pabongka Rinpoche did not teach from some predetermined syllabus. Instead, he taught according to the spiritual needs of the listeners. His influential teachings, coupled with his powerful way of conveying the Dharma made him a respected spiritual figure of his day." quoted from His Holiness Pabongka Rinpoche’s Biography; http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=3965

My understanding of reincarnations is that the mindstream is the same as such I rejoice the current incarnation of this lineage continues to turn the Wheel of Dharma. I look forward to when this DS ban is lifted or fades that HH Pabongka Rinpoche's can further flourish wide and far with greater speed.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »

TK

Thank you so much TK. I found this article very inspiring as it reminds me that tulkus will never give up  benefitting people no matter what their condition or situation is. Tulkus do exist and they do not give up whenever things get though and they just try harder. It is a well known fact that Pabongkha Rinpoche is suppressed by CTA because his popularity eclipses theirs ever since the first reincarnation manifested. No ban or no country or no politics can stop a real tulku from manifesting and benefitting others. This to me, represents the power of Dharma and how much it can stabilize our mind. I find it quite incredible, amazing and inspiring to read about how tulkus press on to benefit others irregardless of their conditions.

May I be able to benefit beings the way Pabongkha Rinpoche did.

spikyeddie

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 02:46:15 PM »
Rejoice! This is such a great news! May this reincarnation of HH Pabongkha Rinpoche lives long and spread the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa like wild fire.

Manjushri

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 05:42:31 PM »

TK

Thank you so much TK. I found this article very inspiring as it reminds me that tulkus will never give up  benefitting people no matter what their condition or situation is. Tulkus do exist and they do not give up whenever things get though and they just try harder. It is a well known fact that Pabongkha Rinpoche is suppressed by CTA because his popularity eclipses theirs ever since the first reincarnation manifested. No ban or no country or no politics can stop a real tulku from manifesting and benefitting others. This to me, represents the power of Dharma and how much it can stabilize our mind. I find it quite incredible, amazing and inspiring to read about how tulkus press on to benefit others irregardless of their conditions.

May I be able to benefit beings the way Pabongkha Rinpoche did.

Excellent news that Pabongkha Rinpoche is well and thriving among sentient beings today especially in China. If there is any where in the world to spread a strong force of Dharma warriors, especially Dorje Shugden practitioners, it would be China.

China's influence around the world has grown tremendously, and is one of the major players on the world's market, even eclipsing the US.  With 1.3billion people and Buddhism as the predominant religion there, it is no wonder that Pabongkha Rinpoche has made his base in China. The money, the resources and the people can all be found in China.

Imagine, Trijang Rinpoche in the West, Pabongkha Rinpoche in the East. When the ban comes down, and damn right it will, Shugden will just explode across the globe! It is just a pity that now, both great lamas have to remain low key to stay safe. Even then, they are still benefitting sentient beings where ever they are, as they have achieved in all their past incarnations.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:31 AM »
Synchronized timing is essential in daily operations, sports and even in dharma especially so to proliferate the practice of Dorje Shugden. The great masters are choreographing their moves to bring the final curtain down. For now I see the temporary controversy and I eagerly wait for the day when anybody can do the practice openly without any fear and persecution. I wonder if the politics in other worlds and dimensions of existence where Dorje Shugden emanates is similar on earth.

vajrastorm

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 09:26:20 AM »
This is a timely post,as the controversy rages over whether Dorje Shugden is a spirit or not and whether the ban, by HH Dalai Lama, on the worship of Shugden (being founded on this reason - of his being a spirit) is justified or not .

If the ban being imposed on Shugden practice  were justified, then the great master Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche - who authored 'Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand' and who collected the teachings of all Sutra and Tantra of the Gelug(Je Tsongkapa's) Lineage to pass on to his heart son Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche so that they would not be lost to posterity with the fall of Tibet to the Chinese - had been worshipping a spirit and all these teachings and practices of the Gelug Lineage would be so tainted as to render them ineffective without blessings and power.

The fact that Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche has emanated again because of his great compassion to benefit all beings, shows that Dorje Shugden is NOT A SPIRIT but A BUDDHA AND A SUPRAMUNDANE DHARMA PROTECTOR.   If Dorje Shugden were a spirit, then Pabongka Rinpoche would now be roasting in the fires of hell. His emanation or Tulku would not have manifested.

It is heartening to know that , despite the efforts of anti-Shugdenists to suppress him and despite the constant threat to his safety from them, the current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche has been tirelessly working to spread the Dharma in China and in Kham. He is currently visiting the monastery of a great master Denma Gonsar Rinpoche, who is himself deeply devoted to Dorje Shugden. Another piece of evidence to show that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit is that this great Shugden practitioner's incarnation has also  manifested.

China will surely embrace the current Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche as his previous incarnation is in the "bad books" of HH Dalai Lama on account of his strong support and spread of Shugden practice. Indeed, it was the previous Pabongka Rinpoche, who had received the whole practice of Shugden from his Guru Tagpu Rinpoche; the latter had in turn received it directly from the King Protector in Gaden Heaven. Pabongka Rinpoche had tirelessly spread Shugden practice as he worked relentlessly(at the same time) to grow and spread Je Tsongkapa/the Gelug Lineage of teachings and practice. 

Thus, we see here how enlightened beings are 'working together' to promote the Dharma and the Protector of that Dharma .Though, we still do not understand all this from our ordinary view of things.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »

TK

I rejoice in this. Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche is the most important Lama in the current age. Most eminent Gelug Lamas comes from his lineage. Morever, the spread and popularity of the Protector can also be attributed directly to him. Without him, we would most likely not have the practice. His current incarnation is working tireless to spread Dharma albeit very low profile. I am very sure the results would be great. Perhaps the time is not yet right for him to go high profile. Whatever the case, I rejoice.

kris

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 07:37:05 AM »

TK

I really love this photo of Pabongka Rinpoche here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pabongka_Rinpoche Such a peace generated from him. I have heard some stories about the current reincarnation of Pabongka Rinpoche but those do not seem to be verified.

Due to security issues, the current Pabongka's details needs to be kept secret, and this is such a shame... I pray that the Dorje Shugden ban can be lifted very soon and great masters such as Pabongka Rinpoche can openly propagate Dorje Shugden practices.

I have read my articles in this website and the information here are very accurate (and juicy too). Keep up the good work!!