Author Topic: Blessed by Shugden  (Read 11877 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Blessed by Shugden
« on: August 11, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »
I've noticed a new posting by the admin of a string of wonderful, heart warming stories of how the Protector together with their Lama have helped them bring relief and happiness into their lives!

click on this link:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5072

I find that these articles are very touching to the soul and brings comfort to a DS practitioner such as myself hope and comfort that despite all the political controversies, the protector will help and never forsake anyone especially at this point of time.

My reverence, prayers and thoughts are with the protector, thanking him for bringing these people and the people out there, and even for myself so much benefit both short term and long term.

Be inspired and blessed by the grace of the protector of our time!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Helena

• Email
Re: Blessed by Shugden
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:14:14 PM »
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, HN - I must have missed them somehow. Will go and check them out now.

Thanks again.
Helena

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »
Nicely done! I wonder how many of us here contributed to the articles...would've been another great way for forumers to add to the knowledge on the site.

@Admin - are you still accepting submissions? How do we get them through to you?

Helena

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »
That's a great suggestion, DD!

Helena

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 08:55:07 PM »
Nicely done! I wonder how many of us here contributed to the articles...would've been another great way for forumers to add to the knowledge on the site.

@Admin - are you still accepting submissions? How do we get them through to you?

You can submit information to the ADMIN -->  [email protected]
I've enjoyed reading the new stories too. I find the stories are very relational....brings me back to the basics, how our protector watches over us all the time. Really heartwarming and uplifting to read them.

Whoever you are who have submitted these stories, I wish to thank you and pray that you will always be protected and meet a Guru and the pure teachings in every lifetime.

DSFriend

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
Thanks for the alert Harry!

wow! A lot sure has been happening on here! Wonderful stuff.

There are SO many stories, which is quite amazing. Website people must be working hard to get all these stories together - just shows how vast Dorje Shugden's help is to people everywhere.

I'd love to submit my own story too, thank you, and encourage everyone to write in also. You never know who's out there who might be inspired by your experiences. Thanks again everyone, and may we always remain connected to the blessings of Lord Shugden.

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »
Thank you harrynephew for bringing this to our attention. It is so heartwarming to read all the stories of how Dorje Shugdan has helped them. It shows how compassion Dorje Shugdan is if we have faith in Him.

Thank you to all those who submitted all these articles to inspire us to trust and rely on Dorje Shugdan.

May we all be under the watchful guidance and protection of Dorje Shugdan!!!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 07:44:05 AM »
Dear All,

Please do continue to have faith in Dorje Shugden. He has manifested during this time and age for our every benefit. The hard work of all esteemed Lineage Lamas and the monasteries holding their faith firm and bold have come out to establish monasteries free from the suppression of the TGIE to upkeep this holy and sacred tradition!

For these brave beings whom have inspired us over and over again and for many if not all of us, Dorje Shugden has saved our lives for many times and maybe even lifetimes. Let's offer our Lord protector something more than just offerings on the altar to his statue now. Let's be the light and reflect his light of hope to the world through this forum, this website and most of all through our lives!

Please Please Please let's put our diffences aside and our debates asde and put our life, heart and soul for the new age of Dorje Shugden.

If Buddha existed and have benefited, Dorje Shugden has to do much more for us.

My prayers with y'all
Harry
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

honeydakini

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »
I especially like this story!

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5316#How%20a%20controversy%20led%20me%20to%20Dorje%20Shugden

Just as some of us have thought... this kerfuffle and controversy does have a way of "attracting" people into finding out more, and eventually leads them to practice. This is what happened with this young man. what a very positive result from a difficult situation!

Am posting the story here too:

I came to know about Dorje Shugden when I became interested in what the Dalai Lama announced and the hype of the controversy surrounding this whole issue. My first contact with Dorje Shugden was when I Googled his name and found out more about this holy Protector. The controversial issues surrounding him had made me more interested to read about Dorje Shugden and his lineage. My first impression of Dorje Shugden was that he seems to be gentler than other Dharma protectors. I found his appearance to be more ‘pleasant’ compared to the other more wrathful protectors that I had come across.

In spite of the initial confusion, I now understand the situation a lot better with all the information that I have happily reaped from www.dorjeshugden.com. Now that I have learnt so much more about the lineage of Dorje Shugden, I am happily (and without any doubt) doing his practice every day now.

triesa

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53:21 AM »
Thanks H1N1 for the alert :D

It is indeed heartwarming to see so many testimonials on how they are helped by Dorje Shugden. Thank you ADMIN for compiling all these stories and those who wrote in to share their experiences. This is one big reason whay I always like this website, there is constant information and sharing on Dorje Shugden, updated and well maintained.

Please keep up the good work, many are being benefitted by reading all these wonderful testimonials when they start engaging the protector practice.

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:04 PM »
Thank you HarryNephew. You are right about doing more than just putting offerings on the altar. We NEED to do more than that at this turning point of Dorje Shugden’s growth.

From all the information shared on this forum and on other blogs, forums and websites, the time for our Great King to rise and become the key Protector has arrived. Effective actions to spread his practice are vital to create the cause for this to happen smoothly and swiftly.

In another thread titled “Why We Should Not Over-Criticize the Dalai Lama”, there are some constructive ways listed.

As Dorje Shugden is so vital in protecting and keeping the Dharma in tact before the arrival of Maitreya, we need to spread His practice not just for the sake of His practice or the Gelugpa tradition but for pure Dharma as a whole which also represents the salvation of sentient beings in totality.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »
@HarryNephew I agree that we have to do more than just being around pray to Dorje Shugden...I feel that we have to be exemplary students and practitioners of DS. Why pray, let others know that we are DS practitioners but don't act like those who are practitioners of an enlightened being.

Thank you, Admin, for compiling all the testimonials up!

People on the forum should check out the DS facebook page. There are some who write out their testimonials to share for others to see! It's very sweet.

hope rainbow

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 01:48:40 AM »
I like the testimonials very much, thay ALL show that DS helped, but they also show that everyone did get to see things differently by seeing opportunities where there was only problems before, thanks to DS distilling some wisdom to us.
That is a very efficient way to get rid of problems and find opportunities to grow.

beggar

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 08:07:47 PM »
I like the testimonials very much, thay ALL show that DS helped, but they also show that everyone did get to see things differently by seeing opportunities where there was only problems before, thanks to DS distilling some wisdom to us.
That is a very efficient way to get rid of problems and find opportunities to grow.

Ah, this is the most perfect example to illustrate what I had just posted in another thread. I was responding to some people's concerns that we shouldn't promote Dorje Shugden because they feel it might lower the practice to something that is just about quick fixes and it can look fanatical or illogical; ie that it's not about the real practices such as Lamrim and lojong.

It is very good to read these stories and see how much faith people develop in Dorje Shugden because of the way he has helped them. Then, when they start receiving deeper teachings from their guru, or read more Dharma, their minds already have more faith and are more open to accepting and learning the teachings, and then applying them.

So ultimately, it is still about Dharma. It is a means to an end, but definitely not the end in itself. (Well, it can't just all be about how DS helped them in their worldly matters and ends there... because then we do "cheapen" the practice and it just becomes another tool for our selfishness).

Barzin

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »
I stumbled upon this thread after randomly clicking on the different pages.  And I was blown away with all these real life testimonials and how they came to know about the protector Dorje Shugden.  It is really inspiring and comforting that I am not alone... How the protector practice has spread from the time that I got to know about the protector until now is simply mind blowing.

Before the precious protector practice.  I hesitated due to the controversy of the protector.   It took me sometime for the information to sink in.  But however, the more I know learned about it; the more sense it made to me.  Coincidentally, there was a time my mother was going through a hell time in the hospital.  I was conducting prayers daily for her and while I was researching for other practices which probably could help her. I came across the controversial issue about Dorje Shugden and this is how I got to know the precious protector.

I stumbled upon most news and info regard the precious protector on this very website!!!  I relied and followed as much as I could on this very website.  Taking time to study and learn that the protector is definitely not a spirit but in fact one very noble and precious protector!  Now, I have seen how my friend had recovered from their problems after started the protector practice.  Even myself, I have become more at peace and calm.  Most of all, my mother is as healthy as ever! 

I want to thank this website very much, the people who worked behind the scene very hard,  gathering information from all around for us to learn and understand about this precious protector.  Bringing the protector reaching out to many, clearing doubts and provide a venue for us to write in our thoughts and questions.  So i pray that Dorje Shugden practice continues to grow very strongly and benefit many more people to come.