Author Topic: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!  (Read 15324 times)

Mana

Re: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 10:44:56 PM »
It is our true hope by understanding Dorje Shugden better, it removes the 'faults' of the lineage lamas. By the lineage lamas having no faults as wrongly described by the TGIE, people will gain faith in them and congregate to them for teachings. This is our hope. What prevents people from going to these lineage lamas is that they practice/teach Dorje Shugden. So if Dorje Shugden's practice is made clear, it will exonerate the holy lineage lamas. Then people will not criticize the lineage lamas. The lineage lamas alive today will not be seen as deviant, hence many will flock to recieve teachings from them. Far from being deviant, the lineage lamas are perfect vessels of BuddhaDharma. This website definitely promotes BuddhaDharma via Dorje Shugden.

We are very happy you can make Dorje Shugden well known in the world as it will definitely help the Lineage of Tsongkapa expand in this degenerate age.

Mana

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 10:30:40 AM »
Uuuuuummmazing! Thank you, ds.com team a million for the effort and love you put into upholding and spreading the practice of Dorje Shugden.

Jessicajameson, you are right! We should add this to our twitter and facebook links …whatever we can get our hands on…so that more people will have the opportunity to enjoy this simple yet comprehensive illustration.

This illustration is the kind adaptation to our degenerate time: making the rich story of our beloved Protector short and comprehensive so that we are able to learn and absorb easily and quickly.

With all the innovative methods and tools created by this website’s team such as the brochure, this illustration, the website itself and the future comic book, many paths have been open for the spread of our Great King’s worship. In summary, it is time to grab these tools and use them well so that we can repay our kind Protector for all He has blessed us with!

triesa

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 02:15:58 PM »
I watch the video illustration again, and I love it more and more. Can't help it I think :D

I showed this video to a few of my friends two days ago, it made explaining the lineage and the significance of Dorje Shugden so easy.

It also help me to remember the chronological sequence of events better.

I must applaude the Web team again and again for your untiring dedicated hard work in making this the BEST DORJE SHUGDEN WEBSITE IN THE WORLD. I am honoured to be able to share my views in this sacred space provided.

Triesa

Carpenter

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »

WOW!!!! this is getting really cool...

I never thought Dharma teaching can be so interesting, I remember when i was young, i followed my mother to temple to listen to some monk talk, during that time, i really feel like going home, because it is so bored, seriously, to me, dharma teaching is the last place i will go in my life.

When i was introduced to this website, actually i only think about come here to browse around then get lost and never come back, hehe, just like when i browsed through other website, a one time visit just to kill off my curiosity, but it ends up not as what I've thought, i start getting more interested with this website, interesting bio of the High Lamas, testimonial and most importantly, this illustrated story, it really captured my attention.

Thank you DS Teams for doing such a great job, you sure have many ideas of promoting Dorje Shugden huh, heard you are coming out comic as well??? is it true???

haha, please let me know if you do, i loves comics, i hate reading books, but i loves to read comics, can't live without it, seriously, if you really do, please let me know... because...

I WANT ONEEEEEE!!!!!!!

DSFriend

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »
It's hardly been 10 days since this comic video's been uploaded to the site and there are already 1306 viewers!
All it takes is 30 minutes (the length of the video) of someone's time to get to know so much about Dorje Shugden. Amazing!

Who says an ancient religion such as Buddhism must stay archaic in its delivery medium! I appreciate the progressiveness of this website in bringing old wisdom to a modern audience.

DSFriend

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 05:49:56 PM »
A posting from the Guestbook

(2480) Shevchenko
15 October 2010 10:25:28

The illustrated Story is very nice. Wish we could have it
in Russian it will benefit over 500 million people!
I want Dorje Shugden to be known to all Slavic people, they need Buddhism more than they know it.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 01:25:27 PM »
Hey people,
The illustrated story has had 94k views due to the hard work of the people on the website. Lets all help them bump it up to 100k share share share it!!!