Author Topic: Trashi Chöling Hermitage-Hermitage of Pabongka  (Read 9588 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Trashi Chöling Hermitage-Hermitage of Pabongka
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 08:11:22 PM »
Thank you dorjeshugden.com for always providing us with so much information and knowledge which to many would not have been easily obtained if it was not for this website. It really does open up our minds more to read inspiring historical facts such as Trashi Chöling Hermitage... not only does it widens our knowledge it gives us a sense of closeness towards our lineage, our Gurus and yes in some way our own past because I am sure none of us are here by coincidence :) All these wonderful information bridges us between the past, present and future so that we may continue to past this knowledge on in appreciation and gratitude to where it all started, who did it and why is it so worth living for and so worth preserving. How could anyone disregard Pabongkha Rinpoche's teachings and if Pabongkha Rinpoche can entrust so many of his student to the protector Dorje Shugden, Pabongkha who is one with Heruka... how could we believe it is the opposite???

If it was... shouldn't we all just stop learning the Lamrim, stop all our practices, heck might as well quit being Buddhist!

lotus1

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 09:21:02 PM »
Thank you for sharing this blessed Hermitage Pabongka Rinpoche. I am sure by just viewing the pictures of the hermitage of the great master would also brings lots of blessings to us.
It is mentioned that there are caves close to Trashi  Chöling at a site called Rtags bstan sgrub phug that Pabongka Rinpoche did his extensive meditation retreats and practices. This place Takden is fully blessed by Pabongka Rinpoche he was considered an emanation of the Highest Yoga Tantra Deity, i.e. Buddha Heruka. I would love to visit this hermitage of the great master who gave the 24 days teaching of LAM RIM that later was transcripted and edited by Trijang Rinpoche as "Liberation in the palm of you hand".

I saw a recent post regarding Pabongka Rinpoche that is very comprehensive and detailed. Would like to share with all so that you would also be inspired by the great master Pabongka Rinpoche.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/pabongka-rinpoche-wikipedia/

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »
Most definitely, I agree with WisdomBeing and tk. This website is THE one. I always share this site with people who are new and wanting to know more about Dorje Shugden. I do my small part by shopping at the Online Shop for the fantastic items made easily available and hopefully the little profit made from the items goes to financially support this site.

Thank you, again, Admin and your team.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 07:23:23 PM »
Any place that Je Pabongka has been to will be blessed and I am happy to know that restoration has begun for this hermitage. Je Pabongka has so many good qualities especially his guru devotion. For his teacher who taught him the Lamrim, the moment he could see his lama's temple from afar, we would start prostrating all the way to the temple. One of his great eminent lama is Dagpo Rinpoche taught Pabongka certain teachings and Pabongka meditated and contemplated on them and when he had some realisations then Dapo Rinpoche would teach him more. Through this method Pabongka Rinpoche became a master of the Lamrim.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 04:14:41 AM »
Pabongkha Rinpoche becoming an enlightened master can be easily shown when he shunned the luxuries of the hermitage for a cave to do his Dharma practices. Having said that, the hermitage does have significant historical value and is still a highly blessed place to be at. If I am not mistaken, the Lama who was Pabongkha's student who rebuilt the hermitage was the previous Rilbur Rinpoche, who made a great effort of salvaging Tibetan artefacts and also the Jowo Rinpoche statue.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 10:14:43 AM »
There are many sacred places in Tibet which I would love to make a pilgrimage to visit and feast my eyes.

In this article is the holy hermitage of Pabongka Rinpoche with writeup of its history and most of all with fabulous photos.

Don't miss these sacred images.