Author Topic: INTERESTING COMMENT  (Read 4530 times)

thaimonk

INTERESTING COMMENT
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »
Shevchenko

Guestbook #1 Submitted on 1 November 2010 09:41:23

Agree with @Alexes this website had done so quite a lot of efforts coming out with many ingenious way to spread Dorje Shugden, the other sites they only write and write and write.

This one has brochures to distribute, support group like the forum, even done up a illustrated story, SHUGDEN in ACTION ! Brochures in Russian if you will please, slavic people need Dorje Shugden now and forever. 

triesa

Re: INTERESTING COMMENT
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
Thanks thaimonk for sharing the comments.

This DS web site team is exactly like what the comments said, they do not just write and write, but they are always very innovative and creative to come up with ways to methods to spread DS teachings and lineage.

And among the many different things they have created, I particularly like the DS illustration video, first of its kind!

And I also thoroughly enjoy the forum as there are always new topics posted and we can learn so much from participating in the forum, or just reading the different posts from the members.

To the Admin and website team ,please continue with all your good work. Your effort is indeed very much appreciated by many.

Cheers :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:52:23 PM by DSFriend »

kurava

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 10:00:39 AM »

Agree with @Alexes this website had done so quite a lot of efforts coming out with many ingenious way to spread Dorje Shugden, the other sites they only write and write and write.

This one has brochures to distribute, support group like the forum, even done up a illustrated story, SHUGDEN in ACTION ! Brochures in Russian if you will please, slavic people need Dorje Shugden now and forever. 

Can't agree more with the above.

My heartfelt thanks to the Founder, Admin and the support team of this website.

[/quote]

Helena

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 05:27:58 PM »
I am very confident that a lot of people do find this website beneficial and useful just like me.

In fact, I have found new ways to deepen my practice of Dorje Shugen from this website. Above all, this website has also strengthened my appreciation for this great Protector.

I really did not know of the many ways we can each help to promote Dorje Shugden until I joined this website.

It is truly inspiring to read comments like this.

I cannot say it enough - A BIG THANK YOU AND DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS WEBSITE WHAT IT IS TODAY, FROM DAY ONE.

Helena

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 10:48:48 PM »
I couldn't agree more!

think I personally have benefitted a lot from this website, especially the forum where I can ask questions and communicate with fellow Shugden practitioners.

I always felt that this website is a portal to all Shugden news, a pioneer in various way to promote Shugden & its lineage, and also provide a platform for all of us to gather and support each other during this testing time.

BRAVO and thumbs up to the website team, the sponsors, and everyone who has contributed to the growth and continuity of this platform.