Author Topic: Coypright-Important Statement from Admin  (Read 12212 times)

thaimonk

Re: Coypright-Important Statement from Admin
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 06:16:02 PM »
I guess you guys are friends and one group. This explains alot.

actually, not so.  i don't know Trinley Kalsang, and i'm pretty sure he's not a member of my tradition.

i also have no idea who it was who complained about not being credited.

Who said you had any idea of the one person who complained? No one. But the persons reading this thread and answering would know. It's obvious from their replies.

beggar

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 06:20:13 PM »
Dear all,

Please DO NOT simply make light of mentioning Lamas' names and making suggestive comments about them, their practices or their students. I am sure all of you are fully aware of how dangerous it can be for practitioners all over the world to be simply named like this even when there is absolutely no evidence for making such statements. You are at risk of creating a lot of unnecessary damage for Lamas and their Dharma work.

Dorjeshugden.com was set up as a safe place; not as a place to finger-point, criticise or endanger the lives and work of other Lamas. Please respect this. The continuation of such posts will not be tolerated and we will have to take further action against you if this is repeated.

DSFriend

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »
Hi AC,
Yes Trinley is not a part of the NKT. As far as I know he got banned from this forum for not towing the line that was being heavily enforced this year since the large infux of Tsems students who were all singing from the same hymn sheet. He became dis-illusioned with the agenda of this website and un-happy with the work he had done being used on it.
He is still active in cyber space in other places.
x

Mohani,
The house rules on this forum is put in place to ensure readers have unbiased information. As we have mentioned many times over, this forum is NOT a platform to be used for personal agendas, airing of angst and this is definitely not a hate site! This is a Buddhist site, exists to promote our protector.

At such, the well thought out house rules exists out of compassion that the objective of the site can be achieved. Now, why would anyone deliberately, repeatedly violate these rules?!

Thus, Mohani, this is a warning to refrain from talking down on another lama and his students, in this case Tsem Rinpoche. What rights do you have to accuse and be disrespectful? This is not the platform to express this personal agenda of yours.

thank you

beggar

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »
He became dis-illusioned with the agenda of this website and un-happy with the work he had done being used on it.

This is quite disappointing to hear. I would have thought that as Dharma practitioners and students, one of our primary "agendas" should be to share Dharma knowledge and resources with others in whatever way we can. You don't have to agree with a particular website or organisation in order have information shared through them or to them.

Okay, so whatever issues that a writer may have with the website (or any organisation, publisher etc for that matter) - is that more important than the fact that some thousands of people out there may come across your article and benefit from it or be more driven in their practice? Heck, even if it's just one person who could benefit from that knowledge, wouldn't it be worth it?

It is disappointing to hear that we would let our personal grumbles with someone get in the way of being able to share and benefit others. Like someone has said, what's most disappointing is when what we know or are capable of doing, doesn't match with our actual practice and motivation.

thaimonk

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 06:14:41 AM »
Rossini Schillachi

Guestbook #1 Submitted on 21 December 2010 09:15:35

I'm live in Milan and this site one of the better Dorje Shugden sites I have encountered, I would be most surprised if another site can top this one. Good job in flying the flag of Dorje Shugden.