Author Topic: H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Accepts Tenshug from Shar Gaden  (Read 8490 times)

dsiluvu

Re: H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Accepts Tenshug from Shar Gaden
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 07:29:25 AM »
Tenshug is a powerful practice that helps us to purify all broken samayas in relationship with our Guru, helps us to build a strong karmic bond with our Guru, gives us a great potential for meeting with qualified spiritual masters in future lifetimes, and also creates and restores harmony among Sangha, among the Dharma brothers and sisters. I pray that in the very near future, all those who have disparaged Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche may be able to offer a Tenshug for all the above reasons.

May Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche live long in order to preserve the lineage of Dorje Shugden practice and Dharma teachings.

Thank you Rihanna for the above explanation! With all the bad news, sad news, BS news that has been going around, this news has been uplifting and refreshing!

I rejoice for Trijang Rinpoche, his students, friends, followers and supporters for creating the causes to be heathy and please "stick around" to continue teaching and spreading the pure lineage of Je Tsongkhapa!

His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche is none other than Chandra the Chariot driver of Lord Buddha who helped Lord Buddha escape in to the forest so he can gain liberation! We are truly so fortunate to be alive during this life time where such great erudite masters, who are living Buddhas, walk the earth at the same time! Thank you H.H. Trijang Rinpoche for accepting Tenshug!

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
It is always nice to hear when a high lama accepts Tenshug considering that there are not that many high lama left who is in the ripe age to be influential to spread the doctrine of Je Tsongkhapa.

I have heard many stories from the monks about Tenshug and how powerful it is to prolong the life of a lama. I do believed that it is not the lama which needs this puja but his/her students who need the merits to maintain their lama with them.

I also like to believe that by Trijang Rinpoche accepting this puja, there will be more good news to come from that direction.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 07:11:39 AM »
HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche is the most known High Lama who practises Dorje Shugden and recognised for doing so by DL.

That is not to say there are no other High Lamas who practice DS lineage, there definitely are but they are repressed and suppressed from teaching this great practice.

With the acceptance of Tenshug from Shar Gaden, I see it as HH Trijang Rinpoche creating the cause to live long to see that justice is placed for DS worshippers and result HAVE THE BAN LIFTED.

May we not wait long, let the BAN be gone tomorrow, the whole world cannot wait for so much injustice in this modern times.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
What a wonderful news we received here. The HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche accepts Tenshug from his previous life student Khen Rinpoche Geshe Logsang Jinpa. It's a great blessing and meaningful to request his Guru to stay long life. It’s important for HH Trijang to accept the Tenshug. Accepting Thensug means that HH Trijang Rinpoche is intending to remain with us for a significant length of time to continue to turn the wheel of dharma. I believe it’s the people and the student’s karma that make one high Lama to accept the Thenshug as it’s also showing the sincerity from them to request for the Lama to continue to teach and benefits more people.

It’s very important for HH Trijang Rinpoche to continue stay with us as long as possible to spread the teaching and give initiations for the dharma to continue to grow. From his previous lives he has been a great Lama spreading and teaches so many great Lama. In his previous life he was the Junior tutor of the 14th Dalai Lama and he also compile the Lamrin teaching from Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche where created the opportunity for us to learn at this degenerate time.

Fully agreed with What have Tenzin said. As a high lama, to received such a significant and important offerings is showing that H.H Trijang Rinpoche willing to continue the Dharma Wheel.
Additional, H.H is well-known to practice Dorje Shugden, this also mean the practice of Dorje Shugden able to known by many many people in the future and thus save many sentient beings.

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 09:53:01 AM »
Despite all the recent news about Dorje Shugden practitioners are harm, this is indeed a great news!

HH Trijang Rinpoche is a prominent high lama with great deeds as well as a Dorje Shugden lama. By accepting the Tenshug, it means HH Trijang Rinpoche is accepting the request to stay long and turn the wheel of Dharma. I rejoice!

Since HH Trijang Rinpoche is the only lama that HH Dalai Lama has given him permission to practice Dorje Shugden, can’t wait for HH Trijang Rinpoche to spread Dharma, Dorje Shugden teaching and initiations to the world and many more will be benefited and protected by our kind protector.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 04:49:25 PM »
This is indeed great news!. It also means one step closer to be able to lift the ban on DS.
By accepting the Tenshug from Shar Gaden means H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche will continue to turn the wheel of Dharma and requesting to stay.
And through his teachings may he be able to spread the Dharma far and near and also Dorje Shugden teachings in the very near future.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 06:37:22 PM »
Good to read about this!  :D May His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of dharma to all sentient beings. May the ban on Dorje Shugden be lifted very smoothly and swiftly so that Dorje Shugden practitioners do not need to suffer any further.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:59 PM »
Rejoice! Such a wonderful news that HH Trijang Rinpoche accepted the offering of long-life puja. HH Trijang Rinpoche is the lineage holder Gelug sect, I hope he can continue to spread Dharma as how his previous life did. Many beings will benefit from this great master.