Author Topic: When the Ban lifts  (Read 13974 times)

yontenjamyang

• Email
Re: When the Ban lifts
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 10:20:40 AM »
There can be a few possibilities, one being the Dalai Lama just call off the ban or He could just say its a spirit but you can practice like Nechung. Or He could pass on (sorry to say this) and there is no one to replace Him as He has said that there will be not further incarnation. Or none of the above.

Whatever way, to me the ban is lifted if all practitioners can practice and no one persecute us and there is freedom to practice especially within the monasteries and the Tibetan communities.

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 01:57:34 PM »
There can be a few possibilities, one being the Dalai Lama just call off the ban

It would make more sense just to call off the evil dalie. Incidentally, it would help to clean the tarnished image of so-called Buddhists who nonetheless support such a brutal theocratic dictator.

or He could just say its a spirit but you can practice like Nechung.

Whatever the foolish criminal says, only fooled people will listen to him.

Or He could pass on (sorry to say this)

This is not necessary; it is enough that the evil dalie is safely locked where he belongs, the garbage bin of history, just like his colleague CIA puppets such as Augusto Pinochet, Reza Pahlavi, Saddam Hussein, or Hosni Mubarak.

and there is no one to replace Him as He has said that there will be not further incarnation.

The Dalai Lama lineage does not belong to the foolish criminal currently occupying the respective seat.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:07 AM »
Whatever are the possibilities that the Ban be lifted, it is important now for all Shugdenpas to be united and be steadfast in our trust and belief that the Ban will be lifted.

Dear Matibhadra, although your points of view are interesting, my Guru has always taught me to be respectful to the Sangha or as He says "people in robes" and as just though greatly tempted I cannot be disrespectful of the Dalai Lama.

As always I enjoy reading your comments. 

Matibhadra

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 12:30:43 PM »
my Guru has always taught me to be respectful to the Sangha or as He says "people in robes"

Those causing schism within the Sangha and disrespecting their gurus, such as the evil dalie, hardly qualify as Sangha themselves. Devadatta also wore robes.

Anyway, there is no disrespect in refraining from deifying a criminal, or in calling a criminal “criminal”, although the criminal does disrespect people in robes, and his own robes.

pinecone

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 01:39:59 PM »
In order for an organisations or centre to grow and flourish , the main key point to succeed is that everybody in the team should work harmoniously, respect  and   have great tolerance amongst each other. With the lifting of the ban, the Tibetan communities regardless of DS practitioners or non-practitioners should leave the history behind , start afresh and work towards the goal of preserving the pure Budhadharma  and spread true happiness to all corners of the world. :)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 08:19:39 PM »
It has been four years since I first posted on this thread, and I feel the most important things i that when the ban lifts, may it lift without harm coming to anyone or anything.

May all dharma practitioners become harmonius once more. Perhaps this is the reflections of an older person but with harmony much can be achieved.

pinecone

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 12:25:24 PM »
Once a glass is broken, it can never be whole again but again this is just a saying apply to the run of the mill person and as for the sangha who practised the dharma , there should not be any hindrance for them to accept each other again and to leave the past behind .The longer the ban persist, the  tasks of merging  the monasteries will be  more critical and  the impact arising from the ban will be greater. May the great  King Protector be of help to quail  all of our obstacles.