Author Topic: Distributing 700 packets a month!!  (Read 14197 times)

DharmaDefender

Re: Distributing 700 packets a month!!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
Kudos to all those involved and of course to Tsem Rinpoche for inspiring these altruistic actions. Kechara is so lucky to have Tsem Rinpoche as their spiritual guide! I hope they don't take him for granted because it is so rare to have such a qualified spiritual guide in the same geographical location as ourselves.

Oy vey, you got that right. My best mate's moved to Austin, TX and she was looking at dharma centres in the area to find one she'd like to join. She said to me that it's so depressing because at every centre she's visited, there isn't a resident lama to guide the students. What's sad as well is how discriminatory the students are - because she wasn't born into the Dharma (she's German-American), they look down on her so it's been quite difficult for her to find a place to practice where she isn't made to feel uncomfortable. The only thing I can ask her to do is to persevere, and make use of online resources but I don't think it's quite the same...

happyxiao73

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »
800 per week, cannot imgine how much you already help!

VS

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
i heard they had acquired a new premise, so now they can even help more people and getting them out of the streets!

any who wish to help can go to this link http://www.kechara.com/ksk/

kudos to tsem rinpoche and his fantastic dedicated team!
vs

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »
Kudos to all those involved and of course to Tsem Rinpoche for inspiring these altruistic actions. Kechara is so lucky to have Tsem Rinpoche as their spiritual guide! I hope they don't take him for granted because it is so rare to have such a qualified spiritual guide in the same geographical location as ourselves.

Oy vey, you got that right. My best mate's moved to Austin, TX and she was looking at dharma centres in the area to find one she'd like to join. She said to me that it's so depressing because at every centre she's visited, there isn't a resident lama to guide the students. What's sad as well is how discriminatory the students are - because she wasn't born into the Dharma (she's German-American), they look down on her so it's been quite difficult for her to find a place to practice where she isn't made to feel uncomfortable. The only thing I can ask her to do is to persevere, and make use of online resources but I don't think it's quite the same...

What a heartwarming write in that it is fortunate for those around that Tsem Rinpoche stays with them and sad for your friend in Austin. I wish her luck.

Lucky Tsem Rinpoche is young and has many years to go to bring dharma.

When you log onto his websites or blog, you feel this energy of growth, youth, fun, pure lineage and extraordinary methods to bring dharma to so many.
It is indeed refreshing. I love to read his blog (http://tsemtulku.typepad.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/#tp). It makes me feel very close to how a teacher of the dharma thinks, works and feels. Tsem Rinpoche is very devoted to his lamas, lineage, and dharma work. What a diamond among the stones.

I think out of the lamas of the Gelug within his age group there are not that many doing what he is doing. There are certainly many Tulkus of his age group, but manifesting as he does, not many. I rejoice so much. Tsem Rinpoche is one of the lamas that assures us that our Lineage will continue.

I pray that Tsem Rinpoche stays healthy, and can bring dharma for a hundred years!

Tk

icy

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 02:38:43 AM »
From what I know, the Protector of Tsem Tulku's organisation is Dharmapala Setrap.

Due to Tsem Tulku's devotion to Zong Rinpoche, I won't be surprised if Tsem Tulku get accused and bombarded that he has abandoned his Protector practice because he is heavily promoting Dharmala Setrap. Coming from those who are against Dorje Shugden, I won't be surprised if they accuse him instead of practicing Dorje Shugden secretly.

Tsem Tulku is doing such an amazing work in a country where there is no mass consciousness in Buddhism.
May all forms of accusations, gossips, obstacles be pacified that this perfect incarnation may be of most benefit to others.
May his students gain attainments and be of great ambassadors of the Buddha Dharma.
May Tsem Tulku Rinpoche live long and all necessary resources (inner and outer) to quickly manifest to build Kechara World Peace Centre.

DSFriend

Remember this is samsara DSFriend, there bound to be jealousy and hence this accusations and gossips.  Jealousy is very mean.

icy

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 03:02:45 AM »
Drawing inspiration from Tsem Lama's activities, I think we all in the DS forum should emulate this holy Lama's activities.

HE gives out food to 800 people weekly and what are we all sitting in this forum doing??????

We must each aspire to give out 800 forms of DS to different people and FEED THEIR FAMISHED MINDS with DS!

They need DS for their financial, emotional, relationship, business, exams, livelihood, curses, black magic.

We can send DS.com links to our friends and blog about it and spread it in facebook tweeter or where ever.

print the brochures and pass it all out to your friends! print posters of DS

put DS in your town's internet news! billboards if u can!

DS! DS! DS!

distribute 800 DS a month today!!!!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 02:04:36 PM »
Drawing inspiration from Tsem Lama's activities, I think we all in the DS forum should emulate this holy Lama's activities.

HE gives out food to 800 people weekly and what are we all sitting in this forum doing??????

We must each aspire to give out 800 forms of DS to different people and FEED THEIR FAMISHED MINDS with DS!

They need DS for their financial, emotional, relationship, business, exams, livelihood, curses, black magic.

We can send DS.com links to our friends and blog about it and spread it in facebook tweeter or where ever.

print the brochures and pass it all out to your friends! print posters of DS

put DS in your town's internet news! billboards if u can!

DS! DS! DS!

distribute 800 DS a month today!!!!

Harry darling,

You sound quite excited... well, at least Dorje Shugden is the best thing to be excited about!! So good for you! :)

love
Kate xx

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
Dear Midakpa,

I was browsing kechara's website and i found out they accept online donation for Kechara Soup Kitchen.
Just visit their website and click on the HELP icon!!
I tried the donation link and it works  ;)

Lets do more to help those in need!

A warm welcome to you bigbug! Do spend sometime browsing dorjeshugden.com and the wonderful postings in Rattle That Cage!

best wishes
DSFriend

sutarmol

• Email
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »
i heard ksk have their own building , can anybody tell me where is it ?

cleojean

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
You'd think that people would already learn by now - focus on the real good results that their actions bring, let that be the truth that speaks volumes. There is no point arguing and justifying when it is so clear - look at the results. Good grief - 800 packets of food is not exactly a small amount. That is saving a lot of lives! That's real compassion in action. Isn't that why we all learn the Dharma in the first place? To be of benefit and to help others, including ourselves?