Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Africa!  (Read 9746 times)

jessicajameson

• Email
Dorje Shugden in Africa!
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:25:08 PM »
Previously, there was a thread on a Green Tara empowerment in Zululand, Africa (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1597). It's great to see such compassionate members of NKT travel to Africa to spread Dharma there. Great work, guys!

I just read an article that a while ago, those behind the DS.com website sent a care package and other educational material to the same group!!

Check out the pictures! I'm really happy for them :)

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/blessings-in-zululand/

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden in Africa!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:58:30 AM »
Wow! thanks for the fantastic news! I am sure many people in Africa require the protector's help as they are not only lacking in material needs but they are also lacking in spiritual needs as well. Dorje Shugden is perfect for them as he can assist them in many ways. As if it is not enough that they have to suffer from those 2 sufferings, they also have to endure natural disasters who strike them once in a while.

May Dorje Shugden assist them from this point onward! I really really rejoice that these people finally find some hope!

kris

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 01:15:01 PM »
Rejoice! Rejoice!

Africa is developing and growing. After we have filled the stomach with food, we need to take care of our mind too. This applies to all developing countries too, for example, many countries in Asia. In fast growing countries, where people become rich in terms of monetary, the spirituality must be instilled too. Otherwise, there will be a lot of social problems. It is said many times that building a temple to instill spirituality is much better than building 100 police stations to fight crime, because spirituality fight crime at the root.

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
It is really good for the people in Africa to be introduced to Dorje Shugden. It will be great if they are also taught the Dharma values and practice of the uncommon protector. It is important to follow up and ensure that the people around the world in this instance the people of Africa, not only get introduced, but must know and understand that if they practice diligently and have great faith in the protector,  much sufferings will be eradicated, external and internally. Knowing the protector is good. But it is by truly understanding and practising, true bliss can be achieved.
DORJE PAKMO

Positive Change

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 05:52:24 PM »
It is news like these that make our plight and our fight against the ban most fulfilling! Imagine all those people in Zululand, Africa getting immense blessings from the King especially in their most time of need. Most of these communities are HIV+ and through the teachings of Lord Buddha, they come to the realization that we are all ill and the cure is Dharma. Kudos to the DS.com for their vigilant thoughts and sincere motivation to spread Dorje Shugden to the 10 directions. Well done and thank you for your example DS.com!!!!

dsdisciple

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 11:37:54 PM »
I can't tell you how happy I was to hear DS in Africa...with many friends from various countries and people I have met over many years...hearing accounts first hand between Zulu and ANC. I know DS will benefit millions in this continent.

We talk about the rise of India and China in the years to come....Brazil (in South America)...and this hidden gem of Africa (with immense resources and people compared to the ageing populations of 1st world countries).

People are the drivers of growth, DS is the driver of people's spirituality..bringing inner peace to people who perpetuate his practice...DS bringing prosperity and peace in Africa.

I especially loved the story of the little boy wanting to learn dharma in the video...an inspiration of why we practice, forgo hardships and respect all (Priceless).

Given at the present, lack of capital infrastructure, stability and peace in a handful of countries...however China has been investing in various countries on the continent over many years (leaving Europe and US behind in many countries).

Dorje Shugden's time as a global world protector...watch this space...DS.COM!

xo

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 04:58:26 AM »
To have a Dharma protector in a community that really needs help in all the ways is amazing because their country is so far from the east, yet they receive the Dharma protector's materials and Dorje Shugden will for sure bless them and tame that country and offer some protection and solace. Suffering can be lifted or reduced with spirituality for sure and there will be a chance for peace in that continent. I hope that the people in Africa who has received Dorje Shugden will have better lives and may they have a chance with spirituality that will heal their mental wounds.

thor

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »
It is news like these that make our plight and our fight against the ban most fulfilling! Imagine all those people in Zululand, Africa getting immense blessings from the King especially in their most time of need. Most of these communities are HIV+ and through the teachings of Lord Buddha, they come to the realization that we are all ill and the cure is Dharma. Kudos to the DS.com for their vigilant thoughts and sincere motivation to spread Dorje Shugden to the 10 directions. Well done and thank you for your example DS.com!!!!

Well said! Shugden's practice is growing in the developed countries but those in developing countries surely need him more. I rejoice in the efforts of this website to bring his practice to the ten directions, and I especially applaud their determination to do so regardless of distance, effort and cost.

Whomever the sponsors of the care package are, you have certainy collected tremendous merits this day.

On another note, I have noticed that this website also runs an online store, located here: http://shop.dorjeshugde.com. It would behoove us, who support their work, to make a purchase, large or small, on this shop. I am sure their profits go to good use.

diablo1974

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 04:48:35 AM »
Its nice and comforting to see Dharma has spread to undeveloped and developing countries, these countries might have lesser material persue/gains in life and have more time for more dharma studies. With the blessing of the protector, may Dharma be rooted in the country and be spread far and wide in the city and cities of the neighbouring african states.

fruven

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
I am glad to see they are happy although the general living conditions there is much worst than of a developing country. The Dharma has no boundaries. If the people have the inclination to learn then Dharma than the Dharma should be taught to them disregarding age, geneder, race, ethics, and background. All sentient beings have equal opportunity to learn and practice the Dharma, not just to a select group or few. Suffering doesn't chose the person, so does Dharma medicine.

pgdharma

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »
Wow this is something to rejoice!!! Again our hardworking and devoted DS.com team is creating another way of sharing DS to another continent, Africa!!!  Africa is so far away from any Asian countries yet they are able to receive all these materials and with these Dorje Shugden will bless and protect them and help alleviate their sufferings  May these people receive tremendous blessings from our Sacred Protector and may their material and spiritual wealth improve.

Thank you to the people behind DS.com for your pure motivation to spread Dorje Shugden:)

Tenzin K

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
What a wonderful news!
Lord Shugden travel to Africa and benefit people there.
I  believe that a lot of people need his protection and blessing no matter where the people are, no matter what color skin they are, no matter they are old or young, rich or poor but all of us bind by our karma. At this degenerate time it's difficult for us to meet the dharma and I'm so glad to see Lord Shugden pendant able to protect and benefit the people there.
Great news!.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »
The Team at DS.com have been really hard-working, sending DS items and educational materials to various countries. Many people have received protection and blessings by this kind act.

In order to help in whatever little way that we can, go to http://www.dorjeshugden.com/donate/
and contribute:

Donate towards the running costs of this website
The upkeep of this website is based solely on donations. For all of us who maintain this website, our work is really a labor of love. Any funds raised will go towards supporting our work to spread Dorje Shugden across the world, principally through this website.

Part of the funds raised also goes towards the translation of rare and valuable sacred texts (such as Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s texts on Dorje Shugden) and the creation of new, innovative ways of spreading Dorje Shugden’s practice such as the illustrated video of Dorje Shugden’s history, designing of new brochures and so forth.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 01:14:13 AM »
This is such good news. Dorje Shugden is really spreading far and wide to all directions. More people are being blessed and guided by the great Protector. DS.com is not only educating and dispersing information on Dorje Shugden on your website, your team have brought so much joy and hope to the people in the far corner of Africa with the care package. Rejoice for your continuous effort to benefit people everywhere. May you reach and have Dorje Shugden bless more people in far away corners of the world.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 04:30:26 AM »
The fact that Dorje Shugden can spread so far and wide is due to the kindness of sponsors and people who donate to this cause. I really rejoice for people who have participated in the donation of this website because the money really goes to the spreading of awareness of Dorje Shugden and through that, more and more people will be imprinted by him and they will receive benefits just from that alone. After all, we are at a time where help is hard to get, and spirituality is practiced rarely and far in between.