Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230858 times)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »
Hi All,

Just wanted to say what a hot topic, and a hot experience distributing our wonderful brochure. Everywhere my wife and I go in public we carry with us a stack of brochures, nudging each other at possible  opportunities.

Just the other night we were doing our nightly walk in the neighbourhood and we took a few with us to put in letterboxes, parked cars, and any house we thought may need some DS loving.

Even going out for dinner, popping out to get something from the convenience store, filling up with gas, paying bills, going to the gym, watching movie, renting dvds, picking up the kids, seeing the doctor, seeing the dentist, parking the car, paying parking tickets, returning library books, reading magazines in waiting lounges, catching a taxi, riding in the bus... is a brochure drop opportunity.

I'm sure others get the rush each time a brochure is dropped :)

SO ADDICTIVE!!!!!

DSFriend

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2010, 01:53:58 AM »
Hello,

For example, for those who are not interested to join Buddhism to become a Buddha (I think not many people here join Buddhism to be a Buddha?), we do not tell them about Bodhicitta and wisdom methods or tell them to study in monastery many years and leave their wife and kids for ‘renunciation’. The person will probably never have anything to do with us again. Rather, we let them in through this kind of ‘service’ the protector can help them with and later they will have confidence in Buddhism. I know of Christian friends who became Christian because in difficult times, God help them or answered their prayers.

A warm welcome to you Jingang. Yes i agree with your points..especially how many people join Buddhism to become a Buddha. It's good to read and be reminded of acquiring skillful ways to benefit others...

best wishes
DSFriend

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2010, 01:05:16 AM »

Another 60 red dorje shugden brochures passed out randomly and joyously.

tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

My friends in Hong Kong distributed dorje shugden brochures even in Hong Kong Disneyland as well as in IFC Mall, Pak Seng Temple and Man Ho Temple.

We will distribute alot more in Hong Kong!! We've only just begun!

TK

1ST PICTURE- IFC MALL
2ND PICTURE-PAK SENG TEMPLE
3RD PICTURE-MAN HO TEMPLE
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:55:03 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »

There are ten of us going out to town to distribute 1,000 (one thousand) dorje shugden brochures tonight!!

VERY EXCITING.

Everyone is extremely thrilled to distribute these sacred brochures of enlightenment and blessings to many!!

TK

triesa

« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2010, 04:29:07 PM »
I rejoice in TK's unwavering effort and committment in spreading Lord Dorje Shudgen. I downloaded the brochure and will start distributing in my neighbourhood. I am inspired and instead of sitting in front of my computer, I should start spreading. Who knows, may be the little red brochure I distribute may save someone's lives :)

Triesa

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2010, 05:33:36 PM »
I rejoice in TK's unwavering effort and committment in spreading Lord Dorje Shudgen. I downloaded the brochure and will start distributing in my neighbourhood. I am inspired and instead of sitting in front of my computer, I should start spreading. Who knows, may be the little red brochure I distribute may save someone's lives :)

Triesa

THANK YOU FOR TAKING ACTION!!!!!

tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »
Tonight's one thousand dorje shugden brochures going out all over!!!
In resteraunts, coffee houses, parking areas, College Campus offices and you name it!

See the exciting pictures!!
TK
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:50:16 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »

It's great to go at night. When the shop owners and house owners wake up, they'll find a sacred Dorje Shugden brochure THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND ALL THEIR FUTURE LIVES.

Wouldn't it be fantastic, if Tattoo shops starting picking up on this. We are targetting them so the art of Shugden on your body becomes mainstream.

People already tattoo Buddhas all over their bodies for decades now. For hundreds of years especially in Japan. Whole chest, arms, and back can be a sutra or Amitabah. Why not shugden!!

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:52 PM »

Very wonderful!! Another 700 Dorje Shugden brochures will be distributed within the next 10 days.

Seperate from the above, another 500 will be distributed in the next two weeks by another group.

More and more people want to get in on the action to distribute.

They've been practicing for a long time and they want to do something to bring Dorje Shugden to others. Turn off that tv, get off the couch and start walking the streets.

Even some 'new' practitioners want to distribute very much. :)

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2010, 10:20:04 AM »

I just rc'ved word that an elderly couple who has been diligently doing Dorje Shugden practice for over a decade wishes to do more.

The wife has done over 1,000,000 Dorje Shugden mantras along with her sadhanas and she attests to how Dorje shugden has helped her over the years.

She's in her mid 60's and her husband early 70's has asked someone to provide them with 500 Dorje Shugden Brochures so that they can go on foot and distribute!!!!  :) :) :)

Fantastic elderly power couple. They like the brochures very much and they wish to promote after thinking it through!! They said they really love Dorje Shugden and want more people to be introduced to Him.

I was like, thank you for sharing this great story!

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2010, 07:47:31 PM »
This is a brillian idea! What moe ingenius ways to spread awareness. I don't believe it is a question of skillful or not skillful. I believe challening times call for creative and innovative ideas. As long as DS gets to be seen by as many people as possible, that is already helping a great deal. Then more people would come to know DS. Moreover I think just by viewing the image of DS, seeds are already planted. In due time, that seed will also sprout. After all, are we not seeds which have sprouted in this time, but may have been planted many eons or lifetimes ago? I REJOICE!
Helena

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:37 PM »
Fantastic!! We have distributed over 900 Dorje Shugden brochures tonight.

We have distributed in supermarkets, places of worsip in Famous Temples and even in art stores. The last one is great as my friends sent this picture of Dorje Shugden pamphlet right in front of a Mao Tse Tung art piece in red.

Our friends went beyond our expectation of how many we wanted to distribute this week. Much much more was distributed.

May Dorje Shugden reach those that would of never been reached through our actions!

TK
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 08:48:17 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2010, 08:39:52 PM »

Great creative places to deliver the message of Dorje Shugden.

At the Art Store, Antique Stores, Watch Store, Luxury store and even duringa great sales..

Let's hope the sales people and or owners will pick up and read further and investigate further.

Plant of seed of Dorje Shugden in their mindstreams. It's easy, when the sales person is with another customer, we just quietly leave it there and exit. The antique store is wonderful because it was huge and only 3 sales persons. Very easy to distribute all over the place. Some were even placed insides vases, antiques boxes, chests, etc. so when they are purchased and taken home, there will be a surprise!

TK

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 08:45:57 PM by tk »

Zach

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »
TK

Tsongkhapa smiles from Tushita  :)